Thakrar

Nandini came to her wing and sat down in her balcony, she is reading Ramayan which Hema gave at muhdikayi. Manik has gone out, she is alone.

When she is busy in reading, Hema and all Manik's wife's came to meet her. Siya greeted everyone and informed them "bahu ranisa is in balcony, she reading Ramayan"
"Ok my gift is useful one you see" Hema laughed all joined her.
"Call her say her that we came to meet her"
"Ok" Siya ran to balcony and informed Nandini. She did Pranam to god and closed the book, she straightened her pallu and came inside she greeted everyone.

She ordered Siya and jyothi to bring some drinks like milk and lime water along with some fruits. They went away. Nandini sat with them
"So you are now among us, see your luck, as a shelter seeker to member you became so easily" Latha said
Nandini didn't talk anything
"Leave it, how are you? I mean after marrying Hukum how are you? He is not that easy man to deal with you know" Hema asked
Nandini blushed, "I am fine didisa"
"Everyone call me ranisa so you to call me ranisa"
"Ok rani sa"
"What gift did Hukum gave on gurbadan?" The third rani Mainavathi asked
"This ring he gifted" Nandini showed
All looked at it, "I got diamond necklace" Hema proudly said
"I got necklace" all said in union
"Only you got a small ring" they looked at her with pity
"It's ok didi sa!!! I am not that interested in jewellery
"Yah I know being a pandit daughter you can't effort we understand"
"My father provided me everything he has to, I was only daughter so I had lot back"
"But not as we yuvarani" Latha added
"May be"
"Do you know how to behave as rani or not? If not come to me I will teach you" Hema said with smirk
"Sure ranisa!!! I will alway come to you when ever I need help"
"My dasi will teach you well" Hema completed the sentence
All laughed Nandini stood silent.

Siya and jyothi came with drinks, Nandini offered them each the drinks according to the number, they took them and kept it back

Nandini just took everything lightly. "I didn't visit your children ranisa can I come and visit them?"
"They are my children stay away from them" Hema roared
Nandini felt dejected she just gulped her saliva hardly.
"Look the women like you who doesn't know anything about being rani, who don't have her own dignity and self respect can not meet my daughters they are not supposed to learn such things from you, don't fly high that Hukum took oath after you he won't marry anyone, it's because our daughters are growing up he want to stop, and about he being two days with you doesn't mean he became yours forever, no one here knows Hukum more than me. He just bored with women very easily, next your turn to be all alone like us" Hema said in disgusting tone.

"I didn't mean any if it ranisa!!! I just want a gesture with them if you don't like it I will stay away from them" Nandini said in pleading tone
"I know what you do and what you feel, yesterday night at dinner you acted as if you want to eat afterwards but actually you want me to insult by making me serve you so stop acting I am not Hukum, who can be fooled easily"
"Ranisa!!!!" Nandini said in slight high voice "you are talking about Hukum!!!"
"Yes Hukum!!! He is fool to be in your trap, first I trapped him to have children now you are playing"
"Rani sa!!! I won't tolerate anything against Hukum, you want to say anything about me you can but not about Hukum"
"Don't you dare raise your voice you piece of shit in front of me, you came from a family of beggars and you dare to speak to me in such atone?" Hema slapped Nandini. All gasped

Nandini held her cheek, she got tears instantly but she gulped them, "Kshama ranisa!!! But truth is he is our Hukum and you are not allowed to speak about him like that"
"Didn't you get enough that you want to get more, your punishment for raising voice in front of your future ranisa, is stand under sun with bare foot, without food without water till night falls" Hema shouted harshly "dasi keep an eye on her, and you be in shadows" she ordered and barged our harshly hitting Nandini shoulder. All walked away with smirk.

Nandini stood under sunlight with bare foot in balcony. Siya and jyothi tried to help her by pouring water under feet but Nandini refused. They both cried for her. They want to inform Leelavati but Nandini stopped them saying it's her fault to raise her voice so she want to bare punishment.

Manik came out of mahal to town, he meet with some of his guptchar, some vendors business people, till evening he is busy, he so want to go back to mahal see Nandini touch her feel her but, works is important too. When it's almost dark he came back to mahal, when he was going to Nandini's wing, solider came and informed that king want to meet him.

King asked Manik about bandits and thieves, Manik gave required information, he even said about today's work and its details they both had some talks and then Manik came back to Nandini's wing.

Nandini when it is dusk, she came in took bath, as she need to perform puja, Siya and jyothi insisted her to take some milk or lime water she refused did puja, Manik came back.

Manik when saw her freshly got ready, he didn't touched he straight away went to washroom and got bath and came out. "Now I am clean and neat I can touch you" he just lifted her to his height and kissed her lips hardly. She smiled in his kiss and repeated his action while he is kissing her.

"Today I was busy went to town and brought you this" Manik made her stand and took bangles from his pocket and placed them on her hands. "They are beautiful" she said with happiness. Manik felt happy.

"I  am hungry, give me food" Manik asked as a baby. Nandini "just now I will bring please you sit Hukum" she ran along with Siya and jyothi to bring food for Manik. Along with some servants they brought food for Manik. Nandini sent everyone away she sat beside him and served him, Manik ate hungrily as he missed his lunch too.