Pain

Manik brought a gift for Nandini, and his daughters. He brought peacocks for them. After Hema house arrest, Manik is spending time with his daughters now and then, he even introduced Nandini to them.

Nandini is going to their chamber to spend time with them, she is making them learn accounts, knitting, making garlands for god and even for themselves, for their hair.

They both are happily roaming around Nandini calling choti MA sa, Nandini became good friend to them, she made Gudiya and gudda for them to play, she even gave them her pigeons and 🦜 parrots, she is making them read and write, some literature.

Manik felt happy, that his daughters are learning things quickly, he love his daughters a lot it's just Hema presence make him away from them. He made them play with swords made of wood so that they can learn how to protect themselves.

Leelavati and her sisters made them learn sacred books like Ramayan and Mahabharata, they made them learn how to comb and how to make plate, they played with them so many games too.

In all this Latha is one who is fuming with jealousy and anger, she is not same as Hema who can make things openly she will always be as water under sheets which cannot be noticed until they wet us, same is Latha.

Latha is making efforts to show herself good in books of Manik, so she is also spending time with his children. She is waiting for a perfect time to attack Nandini at perfect situation.

Manik is sitting in his study doing some work, Nandini brought some warm milk for him
"Hukum!!! Have this milk it is cold out side"
"After wards Nandu let me finish this work"
"You drink first" she compelled
Manik got irritated and looked at Nandini she is in playful mood, he took glass and drank it fast and gave back
Nandini took the glass and was about to go, Manik took her elbow and dragged her into his lap, she fell on his lap, he took her lips with his and started to kiss her wildly, he explores all her mouth and when felt lack of oxygen he left her. She started patting and breathing heavily.
"Who will wipe my mouth?" He said winking
Nandini blushed
"What are you doing today?"
"Nothing Hukum, is their any work for me?"
"Yes complete your cooking and come"
"Ok Hukum" she left, Manik smiled sheepishly

When Nandini entered kitchen two children are making parathas, she smiled and sat before them and showed them how to make them. Both copied her, Nandini smiled and corrected where they went wrong, and both made paratha, she took them and kept on hot pan, when they are done she kept them safely
"I will serve them to your father" Nandini said with smile
"Yes father will be happy" Both said with happy face. Jumping along. When Latha found them all smiling her blood boiled she wantedly thrown hot oil bowl on Nandini leg. All were busy in smiling with children so no one noticed what happened until Nandini screamed in pain.

Nandini leg burned, it became red, dasi brought water and poured on her pain to lessen the pain, just in a moment whole place became serious which was a moment ago smiling and happy. Latha smirked but acted as if she is sad for Nandini asking about pain,

Siya ran to vydhu, jyothi is trying to calm the pain of Nandini, by blowing air. Nandini got tears both kids started to cry, Nandini looked at them, and asked them to come to her, they both looked scared, she smiled and made them sit on her lap both sides "nothing happened children no need to cry it's just small one I will take medicines and it will be ok please don't cry" she wiped both tears, they smiled a little.

Vydhu came and looked at burns, they swelled already, he cut the skin burned and added some lape, to the wound. Nandini screamed at high pitch as it burned like hell. Jyothi held her hand tight. Siya is also crying along with Nandini.

When the wound is covered properly, he tighter the place with a neat white cloth and gave her some medicine to take, he even gave lape to jyothi and instructed her how to use them.

Nandini is still in pain, she ordered Siya to take kids to their room as they are already scared, Latha too walked to her chamber after saying Nandini to take proper rest, jyothi made Nandini get up and she helped Nandini to walk to her chamber.

Nandini with one leg walked to her chamber slowly, when they reached chamber Manik was doing his work, so Nandini warned jyothi not to disturb and she slept on bed to rest her leg.

Jyothi closed her room door and came to Manik
"Yuvaraj! Pranam"
"Yes jyothi"
"Yuvaraj bahurani sa got her leg burnt while cooking"
"What?" Manik screamed
"Yes Yuvaraj it seemed like accident but...."
"But what?" Manik frowned
Jyothi explained how Latha wantedly thrown the hot oil boil on Nandini leg.
Manik fisted his palm in anger, was about to go to Latha jyothi came forward
"Yuvaraj!!! Please first look at the wound of bahu rani sa"
Manik composed himself and walked to his bedroom and found Nandini sleeping. He looked at wound which is already covered, he got angry. He love her sexy legs always they are smooth and soft milky white in colour now they are stained and pained now.

Manik took deep breath, came out of room "Siya and jyothi both look after her, I will just come and next time if such thing repeats I will kill you both can't you people keep her safe? Can't she be safe herself?" Manik said in angry both flinched in fear.

Manik came to ladies chamber, all the dasis called their bahu ranisa, all his wives came out greeted him Pranam.
Manik looked at all and walked to Latha chamber, she became so happy and came running back of him.
"I know Hukum one day you will come to me, you just have seat I will agree drink for you" Latha said with excitement
Manik looked at her took deep breath and said "bring very hot oil from kitchen so that I can pour on your face now" Manik said with smirk and deep voice.
Latha widened eyes, and gasped took two steps away from Manik
"What do you think? I am some where I can't know your evil mind and actions about you? Did you forget how Hema is undergrounded you will get much more punishment than her"
"No Hukum you are mistaken I didn't do anything that your choti rani is jealous on me that's it"
"Why is she jealous on you?"
"Because I am yuvarani she is not"
"Latha!!!! Stop acting she is proud enough that she is a bhramin she is a rank higher than you and all of us, why will she be jealous when I am with her all time to shower all the wealth I have on her which she just refuses to take a small necklace too?"
"She is acting"
"Bussss!!! No more words, today you have poured hot oil on her beautiful leg which is now stained and paining, I already said she is mine no one can touch her still you did this?" Manik held her neck tight she started to struggle when he felt she may loose her life Manik left her, she fell on ground patting for breath,
Manik sat at her, "from this moment you will stay away from Nandini, if you again do such I will tell king that you tried to kill her, you know what will king can do to you, and I will personally make it more tough for you be careful this is last warning for you" Manik got up, he came out, called two lady soldiers "from now on she should never come near Nandini"
They agreed
Manik again came in sat near crying Latha and said in very low tone "from this moment I will never come to your room nor touch you as Hema"
Latha felt as if she lost her earth beneath her feet she came to Manik crawling "Hukum I beg you please don't do that please I beg you"
Manik smirked and got up
"Hukum please" she cried
Manik left the room leaving her to cry.