Made more special

"And take care of yourself I don't know how to take care of anyone so be careful" Manik said in stern voice looking straight into her eyes, she nodded.

Manik took deep breath, left her hand and touched her forehead, he touched his forehead with other hand he frowned "you have fever, you will not get up from bed I will call doctor"
"Yuvaraj Siya brought medicines from her I am taking"
"Ok!!! Did you eat anything?"
"I need to do puja then I will eat Yuvaraj" she replied with patting her eyelids fast in fear
"Ok but eat well, take care care of yourself"
"Ji Yuvaraj" she adjusted her chunny on her shoulder and spread it on her chest, then took dupatta to keep it on her head, Manik stopped her "you are not going out so need of this" she looked at him with her wide eyes, Manik felt has if he want to take her face in his hand and chew her lips till she beg she will listen to him properly. He felt weird about his own thoughts. He cleared his throat, turn to go away
Nandini called him back "Yuvaraj!!! Once I am ok I want to visit some temples can I go?"
Manik turned to her side, he studied her face keenly "are you that old that you want to go on thirthyatra? No you are not going anywhere alone I am not sending you"
She became sad, Manik felt bad but he kept stern face. Nandini when she was turning her face down, she got glimpse of wound on Manik's arm, she looked Manik in hurry, "Yuvaraj you are hurt" she came running towards him. Manik looked surprise and then looked at his arm, it is small cut happened while practising
"This is petty one"
"You please take seat Yuvaraj please" she almost in tears Manik felt strange he sat down on chair. Nandini brought the laape which Siya prepared for her wound on forehead, she asked Siya to bring fresh water, she ran and brought.

Nandini cleaned the wound and then applied the laape she is blowing air slowly to make Manik comfortable as laape hurts like bitch when it contacts the wound, then she tied a fresh white cloth on it

All time Manik is just observing her with amusement, any of his wives cared about him they always want to be with him and rule the mahal that's it, he felt warm, for first time he felt he can relay on some one for his needs that feeling made more special.

Manik looked at Nandini she is still checking his wound "it's ok I am fine you take rest don't jump here and there eat properly" she nodded, he walked away looking at his arm once again

Here Leelavati gave Hema tough punishment, he cancelled all the punishment he first gave , then she said Hema to drop twenty gallons of water on lord shiva, she has to draw water from well and she has to carry them and drop them in lord shiva, in the temple which is near by mahal, for total ten day daily at five in the morning, for tendays,

Hema became more angry, she just want to kill Nandini that's it, a commoner like Nandini dared to make her get punishment this mere thought made blood boil in her. Just that she is gurus grand daughter she is been treated as such or some other thing is hidden? Such question arise in her. She started thinking.

Hema not a person to take things lightly, she is arrogant at the same time very sharp minded she always things about a issue in various angles, she know how things are shown out and how things are been implied inside, she knows the impact and impression of things at a time.

Leelavati knows about Hema very well, this punishment will make her more anxious and more furious, she may even get suspicious. So Leelavati want to divert Hema from Nandini.

When king informed about Manik and Nandini marriage Leelavati was shocked, she even refused for this marriage but king cleared her doubt saying that it's Manik who saw her in appropriate manner, she was really surprised, she remembered Nandini words that " he is not in my reach".

King warned all his three wives that till one month no one will talk about this marriage, he even warned them to keep Nandini safe and happy. They agreed.

Now this issue made king really mad at, he called Leelavati to his room.
"Rani sa!!! What is this? How come you neglected my warning?"
"Hukum!!!! I am sorry" she accepted her mistake
"What about Hema??? You know her very well now she will become more suspicious and more arrogant"
"I planned something Hukum"
"What is it?"
"I will arrange exhibitions among the bahuranis she will be busy in preparation and planing and plotting against her sauthans"
"Why can't they be like you people? I hate that they always fight among themselves and make Yuvaraj life miserable"
"Hukum!!! Every lady wants her husband love which Manik never give them so they fight among themselves"
"Why don't you speak about this to him?"
"I explained Hukum but..."
King went silent for sometime "Hema drug him to have kids, if not we may be praying for grand children's till now, why I don't know inspite of Yuvaraj and young man he is not interested in love making why??? I even heard that he didn't even touch his wives at least once"
"Even I too heard it Hukum, I am also worried for him"
"Is this marriage too going to be a disaster for him?"
"God knows, seeing Nandini and being a bhramin lady she may prove better"
"Do one thing call Panditji"
"Yes Hukum Let us talk to him"
"Yes, ranisa!!!! We have to make Yuvaraj life better" king is worried
"I am also worried Hukum being Yuvaraj he never experienced any sort of enjoyment or luxurious he always travels run away from mahal and everyone he is so lonely Hukum"
"Call Parth ranisa!!! Talk to him ask him weather Yuvaraj is interested in anyone? If so we will make sure he is happy who ever it is"
"I will talk to him"
"Hukum!!!! You don't take stress I will talk to him and make sure Yuvaraj is happy and about Nandini from now I will take good care of her"
"Best ranisa" King corrected
"Ok ranisa"