Final punishments

When Manik got up after a power nap he found Nandini clinging to himself, he smiled looked at her face then kissed her lips softly she responded he looked at her found in sleep he felt amused he got a naughty idea he took berries from sit table squeezed them on her lips and started sucking them she frowned and turned straight he this time squeezed them on her boobs and started to sucking the juice, she moaned "Hukum" Manik looked looked at her she is still in sleep he then took cherries and squeezed them on her naval and did same she moaned more he then parted her thighs and dropped a cherry at entrance and started chewing it she started getting wet, she opened eyes looked down

Nandini found her husband is eat her, she felt more aroused and same time shy too "Hukum!!! What is this? Aaaa" she screamed as he bit her lightly
"Waking you up when you are woke up come on let us enjoy it to fullest" he kissed the tip and came to her lips kissed her harshly while entering his dick inside her. She moaned
"The cherry which I popped into your hole tasted so exotic,from now on bring all seasonal fruits to bed room we will enjoy all"
"Chi Hukum we shouldn't do that they are food"
"You are my food" he started playing with her boobs and fucking her more hard.
"Assaaaaa Hukum" she screamed
"Like that scream more, see how my dick is hitching inside your pussy"
"Please Hukum I can't listen more"
"Then come on give me back strokes" she with shy turned her face away and started to move both with in no time started to go synchronise both felt more erotic when she is almost at climax Manik took lead and started to thrust her very harshly. She screamed more and made his dick dip in her milky cum, which made him too loose his seeds in her womb. Manik kissed her passionately. She is patting
"Let us sleep Hukum"
"No two more round see jasmines and butter are waiting" he said while showing her
"What will they do?" She asked in surprise.
Manik laughed "same as fruits they to will help me to fuck you more"
She blushed "but jasmines?"
Manik got up cleaned himself and Nandini with soft cloths keenly "as you are asking I will show you now"
Manik took jasmines and poured them on her boobs and pussy, he came to her kissed her softly "see how soft and smooth are they, when I press your boobs like this" he pressed them little harshly which caused her pain and pleasure "see how fascinating they make"
"And now see I will enter you like this" he entered totally some jasmines along with him went in, he started moving which made her feel different and the fiction is more "see how they entered with me and when I am thrusting you how soft I am feeling" he explained she is totally lost in his actions he is moving dead slow to make her feel more. She could bare more so started to move along with her. He stood still but she is sucking his dick with her Pusey lips he couldn't stop himself more so gave her hard and deep moves she started screaming he gave more both climaxed at a time.

"Hukum how can you not take a break?" She asked in surprise.
"Why are you not enjoying?"
She blushed he kissed her forehead "I know you do" he looked at eyes she blushed more.
"You make me this wild Rani sa!!! And it's our first night in this bed as king and queen we can't just waste it by sleeping. Come on one more" he said kissing her without letting her to speak.

Whole night their show was on, Manik didn't leave Nandini didn't complain deep some where she knew he is starving beast and it won't satisfy that easily. When she slept Manik was somewhere in middle of round seeing her sleeping he felt sorry and came out made her sleep on him and slept.

Next day after puja all family members had breakfast then moved to sabha. Manik took his throne, Nandini is besides him.manik ordered everyone to take seat. Monster Chauhan came forward did Pranam "king!!! Today we have important matter to discuss"
"Mantri sa!!! First let us listen to praja then about our matters"
Chauhan nodded. Some people came with issues Manik gave them solutions, some came with complaints Manik asked Parth to note them and look forward. Some came for justice Manik listened to both party he looked at Nandini she just smiled Manik gave justice punished the one who is guilty.