Oath

After dinner Manik is silent. Everytime he sees Hema his blood boils, he feel insulted, his in correctable sin comes as fresh wound. How can he be carried away by drug? That question makes him vulnerable and much much more anger on himself.

Nandini made the place clean and tidy, she took milk and paan box along with her to Manik who is standing in balcony. She looked at him, he is in deep thinking. She kept the things on table and stood besides him.

Manik when felt some ones present looked beside and found Nandini, he side hugged her. She smiled "did I disturb you Hukum?"
"Always disturb me when ever I am this distracted" he smiled.
"Have milk Hukum you didn't had dinner properly"
Manik smiled at her took milk glass had them half and gave to her. "You too didn't had stomach full have them" she took and gulped them.

Manik sat on swing Nandini sat down besides him, he looked at her and slept on her lap, she touched his hair. "Shall I give you paan?"
Manik looked at her, he nodded yes. She made paan and offered him. He took directly from mouth, she blushed, he smirked made his left hand travel back to neck and bent to meet his lips with her and forcefully gave her half the paan she blushed gasped "Hukum I won't eat paan"
"But I want to share it with you" he smiled she smiled started to eat the half in her mouth. She made one more and gave it to his mouth this time he ate it.

"The sky is full of stars" Nandini said
"Yes so peaceful,"
"Yes it's so peaceful"
Manik looked at her, eyes drawn from peace to lust  in matter of second. Manik bent her again and started kissing her softly. She tried to match him which she succeeded. He smirked "you are liking my kiss?"
She blushed hard closed her face with palm. Manik removed it she closed eyes, he lifted her chin and said "look at me Nandu" she nodded no
"Look" he commanded sweetly she opened slightly. "You look beautiful when you blush, and enjoying kiss is just a simple step towards me, you should enjoy with me" she battled her eyes more
Manik got up lifted her in arms like a baby and took her to bed, she held his neck securely

Manik removed his dress came to her removed her very fast, she is still struggling to be comfortable to be naked in front of him. She closed eyes. Manik smiled kissed her body played with her each and every curve she have, his touching is burning her skin beyond her limits with pleasure her mouth escaped moans now which turned to screaming in pleasure. He smirked and kept himself inside her. She shivered with pleasure.

Both bodies played their own needs, they are burning under each other touch longing for more and more warm and pleasure they just want to have.

Manik while moving held her waist and started to move it with the synchronised manner, when she felt the pleasure building he stopped and asked her to move along with him, she couldn't at first but then she learned it, Manik happily gave a slow thrust to make them match the action.

When Nandini couldn't handle pleasure she started to move fast Manik too copied her happily, while groaning with pleasure, both collapsed when pleasure hit the glory and they climaxed. She closed her eyes with pleasure and weakness which consumed her instantly after the all actions.

Manik creased her face with his fingers gently, "tired?" She nodded
"Sleep then" she leaned on his chest listening to his raising and falling of heart she slept. Manik kissed her forehead and hugged her more and closed his eyes.

Next day morning was a blissful day for couple, as both got up at a time. Manik smiled at his wife. She too smiled back. He softly touched her "your skin is soft under me, and skin of your body is smooth when ever I touch it poops in like when we touch cotton I am crazy for it" she blushed again
Manik started touching her curves, "Hukum it's early morning we should get up" Manik hovered her, "I can't leave you with out claiming you again marking you again" he started kissing her body touching softly and playing with her boobs sucking them too, she is resisting begging him to stop but he entered her "why do you always struggle, when you know I won't leave you, you are mine"he started moving "Hukum why are stubborn?"
"Because you are difficult to get to me" he moved more hard "move along with me Nandu!!! It's makes us pleasure most"she started moving,

Play took for half an hour, when both are done, they started breathing heavy to catch  the breath. Manik took her arms kissing her bare skin "never stop me from making love to you"
"For that only times are allotted"
"For my mood I don't find time and place so it won't apply on me and no more arguments you will enjoy every bit of my wild exploring on your body, say didnt you enjoy now?"
"Hukum leave me" she is all shy
He smirked then smiled kissed her forehead "Did I hurt you?"
"No"
"Ok go and fresh up" he left her, she slipped from him and ran to wash area.

When it is puja time both came to puja room. Everyone are present seeing Hema Manik jaw clenched. Her last night question popped into his mind again. "After this another one will come" it disturbed him a lot, he looked at Nandini his heart swell with happiness. He got warm feeling. He took deep breath concentrated on puja.

After puja when everyone are going away Manik called "father I want to talk to everyone" all stopped and stood there waiting for his words.
"I want to make a promise"
"What is it?"
"Almost all my marriages are based on politics, except last one, you asked me to marry I agreed, but now I want to stop I want to take oath of not marrying again Nandini will be my last wife"
King signed deeply "are you sure Yuvaraj??? You don't want the one whom you want to marry? Your choice?"
"I am sure father!!! She is the last one"
King looked at him "did she forced to do so?"
"No not at all she is not such kind, she too don't know My this decision"
"Then Ok"
Manik walked to god's idol and took water in his hand and said in clear voice "I Manik Malhotra son of Raja Mann sigh take a oath that Nandini will be my last wife and I will marry anyone"