Punishing Nandini

Nandini is taken best care by her dasis and Manik, she is sticked to bed, when ever she need to do something Siya and jyothi are coming to her running. When Manik is around he is picking her up in arms like baby to help.

Nandini is feeling embarrassing, all the time being in bed is making her feel more low. When Manik went to attend assembly, Nandini took deep breath and slowly got up from her bed keeping weight on only one leg.

Siya and jyothi came running "bahurani sa what you want? Just order we will bring"
"Chup you both made me all sick, let me loosen my body and stretch it, I am ok I can walk with one leg, why do you people make it so much difficult for me? And help to walk to balcony I will breath some fresh air and paint a little"
"Ok" both helped Nandini and made her sit in balcony and gave her all her painting instruments, like brush and colours, pad, paper. Nandini rested her wounded feet on stool and sat comfortably and started to paint a baby face smiling. She instantly involved in painting.

When Manik returned from assembly he found bed empty frowned and was about to shout on everyone, but his mind insisted to check on balcony, he walked and found Siya and jyothi are giving fan to her wound, while Nandini is painting.

Manik looked at her face, she is smiling and her eyes are shining he looked at the picture, it's two babies smiling faces. Manik got smile. He walked near her hushed Siya and jyothi and came back of her

Nandini is engraved in her painting forgetting her surroundings. She is now painting their smile. She smiled widely. Manik too smiled widely.
"They are so innocent and beautiful" Manik said while keeping his chin on her shoulder
Nandini looked at his side smiled "Pranam Hukum!"
"Pranam"
"Babies are always innocent and smiling"
"I agree but your painting is exactly showing their giggles"
"Gratitude"
"You paint and draw very well"
"Gratitude Hukum" he smiled
"Where did you learn this?"
"No one, since from childhood I love to paint and draw"
"So you have natural talent"
"I think so"
"How is your leg?"
"It's healing"
"You should be careful with your surroundings Nandu"
"I will"
Siya and jyothi walked away
"You know how this happened?"
"Children were jumping with happiness may be some thing hit the vessel, thank god it was me, if it's them I would have not excused myself"
"It was Latha who threw the vessel"
Nandini looked horrified, "Hukum?"
"Yes she did it, it's not because of children jumping"
"But Hukum it was about to touch mini, I took her away, I think you are mistaken" Nandini said thinking
"What?"
"Yes Hukum When vessel was about to hit mini, I took her away and vessel hit ground and oil spilled on my leg"
"What the hell? She aimed towards my daughter? How dare she?" Manik ran out side instantly Nandini came back of him jumping, "Hukum listen once"
"Just stay here let me handle this in my way" Manik said in anger
"You would have taken it wrong way Hukum"
"No Nandini no!!! She admitted that she did it, but she did to my daughter??? How can she even dream to do so?"
"She admitted?"
"Yes" Manik gritted his teeth left Nandini and walked away.
Nandini went back of him.

Manik roared in anger "Latha"
She came out of her room in hurry, looking at Manik with anger made her flinch more in fear.
"On whom did you plan to spill the oil that day?"
Latha looked horrible she widened her eyes nodded her head in terror
"Speak now if not I will order dasis to throw you from building now till you are dead"
Latha took two steps back in fear
Nandini came to Manik and held his hand, Manik looked her
"Hukum  please think once before you react, may be you are taking things in opposite way I beg you Hukum please cool down"
Manik jerked Nandini hand turned to her and took her arm, dragged her near him and spoke in dangerous tone "how dare you to interfere in my way? I am caring you doesn't mean you can climb on my head like this, "for one whole week stay in your chamber without me" this your punishment and dare you utter one more word you will see my wild nature stay quiet it's my order" Manik said with very deep and dangerous tone

Nandini looked at him with tears, she felt dejected, she wiped tears stood silent
Manik turned to Latha "and you how dare you want to hurt my daughter?"
Latha nodded no "I .... I .... just want you hate her, if any of two daughters get hurt you will punish her or either kill her, as you punished her now, I just want to hurt her that's all" Latha said in one go, as she know Manik temper

Manik took deep breath controlled his temper "from today onwards daily you will cook for all servants till six months and no one will help you, if taste of food is not proprietary you will cook again, daily all servants come to me and inform about food taste and quality"
"Hukum I am not dasi I cant cook so much" Latha said
"Do I care?" Manik asked in anger "you tried to harm my daughter so today on wards, you will walk without Chappel and you will clean my Chappel for life time"
Latha looked horrible she begged Manik "no hukum please show mercy I don't have any grudges on them I just want to harm Nandini in either way"
Manik looked at her with disgust and shame he turned away from her and walked away.

Nandini started to walk back to her chamber Latha said "because of you didi sa is house arrested, because of you now Hukum gave me double punishment how much more you want to damage our lives? You are demon" Latha yelled at Nandini

Nandini turned back looked at Latha with tears "then you should have choose me instead of trying to harm kids, why did you turn to choose to become demon yourself?"
"Just because of you" Latha said in anger
"If So then you would have searched various ways to please Hukum rather than destroying me, you should have showered love on him more rather than spilling venom on me, you should have showed him how much you love him and care him instead of chase me to destroy me" Nandini said disgusted tone
"Didi sa!!! You have invested hatred and you got one on you so don't blame me, try to figure out what is actual fault where it is? React to it rather than wasting your time on me" Nandini walked away with one leg. Siya helped her to walk.

Nandini came to her old chamber.