Journey

Manik and Nandini travelled till mid day, Manik is feeling her presence, his eyes are glued at her, why he don't know but he just want to be with her for her  and within her always. It's very hard for him to control his feelings and emotions which are completely reasonable to him.

Manik is well disciplined person. Though he is married for five times he never got attracted or sexually explicit, he always got frustrated seeing them. It's not that they are not beautiful or attractive, being Rajkumaris they are but he never found certain X factor in them.

Parth always nags Manik to love his wives, give them their rights and be a family Man instead of this travel holic, he time to time gives Manik Signal to be close to them but Manik never felt it, he just fulfils his duties as husband that's all. About sexual life it is disaster, when ever he goes to someone to spend a night, they start to either bitch on other wives or start demanding their wishes as if they own to be get in return something or the other thing in return  by pleasuring him to night which made him get frustrated more.

Manik stopped visiting them, they started nagging saying that he don't care about them, they even started fighting among themselves which made Manik more angrier and irritated. His mothers once suggested him to have good sexual life so that he can be at peace and more matured person but Manik couldn't follow it as he felt his sexual life is more stressful than anything.

Now seeing Nandini and being close to her is making him uncontrollably aroused, he felt relaxed at her presence and peace why he didn't know. Seeing her condition and situation he felt bad and sad too but still major part of his heart felt to be with her always. He got irritated on himself for feeling as such for a girl who he meet just now.

Manik stopped his horse near a small river, he got down from horse took her waist and lifted her from horse and placed her safe on ground, "you get freshen up till then I will arrange food" she nodded and walked away.

Manik got freshen up, took potli if food from horse back which was packed by villagers while he was returning. He made a place to sit and eat, near then brought water to drink then took his place, she came back slowly lost in her own thinking. Manik looked at her.

She is normal height of girl, little bubbly, with chubby cheeks short nose, pluffy lips, big doe shaped eyes and long hair which are set loose now as she didn't care to knot them up. Her face is pale, eyes swollen, lips swollen. She washed her face and came back.

"Sit" Manik showed her place
"Yuvaraj I am not hungry please spare me" she spoke softly
Manik sighed heavily "I know but you are weak and we need to travel for whole day so have little so that we can travel"
"But..." she was about to say something Manik stopped her saying "it's my order"
She couldn't deny she with tears sat down he felt relief
She just ate half roti, Manik didn't force her more he silently had his meal washed his hands packed the remaining food back and placed it back on horse back.

"Do you want to take a nap so that you will feel relaxed?" Manik asked
She nodded negative Manik looked at her keenly, he felt that she needs rest as she was continuously crying silently. He paused a little and said "I need a nap let's us get relaxed" she didn't say anything Manik settled under a tree. Nandini sat down leaning herself on a tree opposite to Manik.

Manik is just watching her, she is still crying her tears are unstoppable. Manik felt back. Lottara and bandits are major problem for journey, he is trying his best to get them in hand but some or the other way they are damaging the situations. He this time thought of taking serious action on it.

Srinivasa murthy is son of late sri Ranganatha murthy who is guru of king Mann Singh. Mann sigh requested Srinivasa murthy to be teacher and guru for Manik but he politely disagreed saying he is not interested in teaching so king asked him to be advice for him. Srinivasa murthy agreed.

Mann sigh stayed in murthy house for period of ten years while he was going on training, Srinivasa murthy is younger to king, he witnessed his marriage too. Later on after his training and education completed king moved to mahal and has been made crowned.

Mann sigh visited murthy lastly when he heard about his gurus death, he stayed for two days, Srinivas murthy till then got two sons and a daughter. Who is undergoing training under Ranganatha murthy. After that when ever he needs advice he sends messengers asking him to visit the mahal. Srinivasa murthy used travel all along and reach mahal listen to king's problem and discuss about all possible ways and then gives his advice to him. King always follows his advice and he always got best results. In return king used to gift him with land money and gold.

Now loss of Srinivasa murthy is major draw back for king, Manik knows who it effects king when he hears about it, Manik took deep breath and looked at the girl, she is sleeping peacefully. Manik smiled seeing her. He too relaxed.

Manik couldn't sleep, he is lost in his own thoughts, he is gazing her, she is stirring in sleep uncomfortable, and woke up. She stretched herself and then looked at surroundings then came to see Manik she straightened herself and adjusted her dress, and got up.
"Had good sleep?"
She nodded
Manik smiled "what is your name?"
"Nandini" she replied
"Are you married?"
She nodded no
He got surprised "are you manglic??"
"No!!! According to my kundali I will get married at age of 15 so I didn't get married"
"Ooo" he sighed
"What about your brothers?"
"They got married and even my bhabhis too died yesterday along with my parents" she got tears again.
"This lottaras are major problem of kingdom I should think about it seriously" Manik said
She kept silent.
"Shall we start journey?"
She nodded yes both again started journey after freshen up.