Cover your face

Next day is new day for all. Manik came to Hema place. He ordered guards to be alert. He walked in,Hema  is in bed. She is growing with pain, last time when Manik came to see her he gave her another scar, which is deep it really needs medication to heal. Manik mentally noted that.

"Get up Hema come on get I have so many news to share come on wake up"
Hema woke up she slowly got up from bed and was about to stand she lost balance and fell on ground Manik didn't help. She slowly got up
"Sit I need time today"
"Hukum please...... I have no energy left ..... I can't take any more please leave me" she begged
"I won't harm you today. You know what happened last night?"
"My father sent men"
"You know it"
She nodded
"Why?"
"Seeing me like this made him mad"
"Ok so me keeping you like this is also acceptable then" he said to himself. She looked at him as disgust
"A father can do anything to keep his child safe and happy, same I am doing you tried kill my sons then why won't I do this to you?"
She kept silent
"Arey I forgot to tell you I had two sons last night they are healthy very much like me same mole on lip both are sharing it"
She gulped hard
"Don't you congratulate me?"
"Congratulations Hukum" she said very sadly
"You said I won't have children other than with you, you even distributed news of me being impotent no no what was that I don't get hard on without drugs, how can a man get hard with a lady like you? I don't understand, did you see my Ranisa? How beautiful and pure she is? Just her name her thought and her smile makes me hard, even before I married her, first day when she is all mess crying still you know still I felt so so dam aroused I just want to take her then and there, oooo my hormones, she is away from me from two days now I am hard here she cannot take me in I have to wait for a month" he frowned at annoyance
Hema is still she is not sure what she is hearing because Manik never ever looked at her with lust or talked like this before.

Manik when came to sense from lust of Nandini he smiled "she is going to be punished once she is onlimit to me, Ok where were we?" He did thinking "Ok ok so your father invaded us like a coward, What next?"
Hema is blank she very much knew now no one can stop him, "war" she said like poison
"But civil war Hema no blood no killing nothing. One more thing do you know who helped your father?" He asked smiling
Hema nodded no
"Your favourite my beloved wife Latha who else? You should be smart Hema" he taunted she looked at him with plain face
"So you know all this?"
She nodded no in hurry in such a way that she may snapped her head out
Manik laughed "I know Hema I know you are in such a place that not even a fly can entered then how can you know?"
She just relaxed then Manik said "But you know my informer found who?"
Hema looked at him confused
Manik shouted to come in guards brought a person and a bird. Hema eyes widened Manik signalled the guards cuts the throat of the man, Hema screamed in horror "bhaisa" She is crying like hell
Manik signalled again guards took him away Hema ran to him but Manik held her arm tight. "Hema Hema what do you think this little bird of yours will be safe? How stupid? What you write let me see" Manik opened the paper piece "please rescue me"
He sat down to her level took her chin and made her look at him "what do you think Hema some one will come and rescue? O my brainless wife no, who ever try to do so I will bring them to you and kill them as such. Now say how do you feel? Happy?" Manik asked

"Hukum why are you doing all this?" She asked with rage
Manik face turned Stern face "what did you call my children? What did you call? And Nandini???? What did you say? She is my lady???? They are courtiers children????? How dare you???? She is my Ranisa, did you hear she is my Ranisa they are Yuvaraj. Will I slide it that easily???? No Hema never till you get natural death I am going to torcher you I will make you die but by bit, every breath you take you regret. You will regret for everything, for drugging me, for insulting me, for making Nandini suffer calling her names for each and everything you will suffer. We all warned you several times but did you listen no never but now you will listen everything I say you will listen, a bhramin is equal to god as they serve god with all devotion we should never disrespect them but what you did you insulted her, from day one Still we all gave you chance but see how your sin paid, you are going to suffer worst than this once judgement is out and trust me you will get the worst one" Manik said with disgust.
Hema is numb she for first time got shiver in her spinal cord she really feared scared and what not.

Manik came out. He sent two servants to clean, the room. He walked to his room took bath and came to see Nandini.

Nandini is sitting on bed changing children dress Siya and jyothi are helping her. She is not allowing them to do all works, she herself want to do all works. Seeing this Manik smiled and nodded in disbelief  "Ranisa!!! I know you are strong but you should and must take rest" he said coming to her.

"Pranam Hukum!!! You are not  allowed to come here"
"Acha who will stop me?" He said with smirk and arrogance
"It is said that if lady who just delivered is visited by men her skin turns black if you want me turn to dark shade then you are welcome Hukum"
"Is it so?" He asked with pout
"Yes Hukum" She conforms
He frowned then said "cover your face with dupatta"
Nandini looked at him sharply, and surprised "Hukum you want me to cover my face?" She asked with wide eyes.
Manik nodded "it is not that I have any objection or problem if you turn dark shade but I don't want you to feel bad so cover your face"
Nandini laughed
Manik stress gone in air out of window. He smiled happily.
"You have a strong magic power do you know?" Manik asked take one in his hand
"Magic?"
"Yes, just seeing you laughing made all the stress go away it is magic na????"
Nandini nodded smiled "how many dead?"
"So many specially enemies ours just few three members"
"Who was that?"
"Don't stress everything is under control"
"Then why are you so sad and stressed?"
"Eknath" Manik shouted all the persons near room ran away. Closing doors.
Nandini frowned "what happened?"
"Father is doing my Rajabeshakh"
"He is injured?" She asked in fear
"No no he is strong and healthy still he want to do so I objected but he ordered nothing is in my hands MA sa says let me go in flow but how is this possible he is just in 40s he want to step down I feel ashamed of myself as i am the reason for doing this, what should I do I don't know"
Nandini kept silent as this is not her territory to talk. "Why He is doing this?"
"Latha and Hema family are responsible for night attack, others father too helped them silently. They opened all the doors which are secret ones, he as father in law cannot punish them but me as husband can do so, so he is willingly getting down"
"How can they do so Hukum? If anything happened to any of you? What would have happened? Only for me they did this all?"
"No Nandini no they want revenge and kingdom, they all want crown which is not at all a secret, they lusted about it  before they want it now."
"What are you going to do?"
"Civil war"
Nandini closed her mouth with horror "Hukum that will be insane, whole family will be ruined"
"Yes and definitely want that killing soldiers won't make any sense I want to play correct"
"But Hukum Who will do all this?"
Manik smirked "your bhaisa he is best to do it, he has a team of just ten people who will ruin a kingdom just in a month."
Nandini kept silent she is processing all this information
"You don't worry every thing will be in control"
"I never doubt it Hukum I worried about you, why is god punishing you like this"
"Mother says I am gem I need to go through fire and harsh finishing to shine that's all" he smiled pale
Nandini do want to hug him but her whole body is covered with turmeric paste so she can't.
Manik looked at her smiled "I think we have to wait till twenty days to touch each other"
"Yes" Nandini smiled awkwardly
"I will wait Ranisa"
"Nandini, call me Nandini Hukum"
"I shouldn't only when we are in bed I can,  not anywhere now" she pouted and blushed
"Ok leave politics now say what are Rajkumars are doing all day?"
"They played with their sister a little and cried a lot"
"Why? What happened?" He asked in concern
"No one is ready to wait till I feed one"
Manik laughed "why should they wait, diama is their let her give milk"
"No one will nourish my kids but me" she said with hint of anger
"Ok why are you becoming tigress"
"They are our children Hukum, milk makes them become what they are in future and I don't want anyone's shadow on them they will be purely ours and here is one Yuvaraj we can't take any risk"
"Both are going to be Yuvaraj and future king, father ordered me to make them adjust with one thing always so they won't fight in future for anything he want both to rule kingdom."
"Ok"
"He names them after my great grand father and grand father names, Rudra and Rana pratap Singh Rathod But we are going to call them pratap so that they both get acquainted" Manik explained
Nandini smiled "ok we will, Pratap" she said with love. Both giggled Manik and Nandini too smiled.