Colliding fates

Nandini came out ranisa room and ran fast to her room without giving any one chance to question her, she went to room closed the doors and sat down started to cry. She just want to hug her mother and cry.

Nandini held her knees tight and started cry more remembering what happened a year back,

One year back, a we'll known family came to meet murthy family, they stayed for two days, that family liked Nandini a lot, so they asked her hand for there son who is twenty years old, Srinivasa murthy denied saying that she has some dosh in her kundali, Nandini heard it and felt fishy.

Next day early morning she woke up and started calculating her own kundali, she made kundali, then started to read everything, she frowned she read it again, her kundali stated that she will become queen, she nodded her head in disbelief and started to read everything, she felt as if she lost her own earth under her feet.

Nandini kundali states that: she has clear fate of queen, her husband will be passionate towards her, she will have four sons and a daughter her in laws will be wealthy but she will be sixth and last wife of the king, it also stated that she will get married at age of 15 after a get disaster happens in her life.

Nandini couldn't read what the disaster is about, now today she came to know what her kundali really said she has to loose her whole family to become queen, which hated now most. She want her family back, her father back her mother hug back her whole laughing and smiling family back. She cried and cried till night.

Manik is total restless, when Nandini came out running from badima room he so want to follow her and hug her tight but he couldn't he want to know the thing which she is keeping securely in her heart so he turned to his mother and found disaster on her face which made him frown more.

Leelavati didn't shared the news with any of them she just sent them all away. Manik is restless, furious, anxious. More and more angry but why and on whom he too don't know.

When he was in frustration he went to practice, he took his sword and started fight. Parth came to mahal enquired about Manik and came to meet him in practice ground. Seeing Manik so furious he removed his shirt and took his sword and entered the ground.

Manik is playing with sword but his mind is full of Nandini. First time when he saw her all naked, her beautiful petty frame came in front of him, then her crying and screaming for her family, how she want to die with them made him go wild.

Morning encounter made it effect on Manik more, her soft skin, her shivering lips, her sweet smell, curved body made him much more helpless.

Manik got angry that his mother want to send her away from him, he got angry that Nandini has secrets which she shared with his mother not him. He got more angry that she ran away crying without look at him.

When he is playing with sword with his angry and frustration, he is attacking Parth with all his strength, Parth is trying His best to defend himself. When Manik came out of his thinking he looked at Parth

Manik when looked at Parth he felt little relaxed but it was temporary he took sword and attacked him, both started fight, no one is willing to give up, when they heard one of the solider calling Manik both stopped fighting.
"Yuvaraj!!! Rajaji is calling you"
Manik nodded
"How is your new marriage life?"
"Good she is beautiful"
Manik got glimpse of Nandini "beautiful" he said thinking about her
"Yes beautiful" Parth blushed
Manik patted his back "oooo my dear dost come out of your fantasy it's been twenty days you spent in name marriage now concentrate on work"
"As you say Yuvaraj" both smiled hugged each other dressed up. Manik went to meet king

Nandini cried her heart out, when she felt she is ok she washed her face and got fresh up and came out of room to go to kitchen. She is still in pain, so she is trying hard to divert her mind.

When she is walking towards kitchen she hit some one, Nandini got hurt on her forehead as some sharp thing hit her, she looked at the source and found its dasi who is carrying a glass bowl and walking, Nandini and she splashed unknowningly,

Nandini got up and bowed her head and said sorry, but from no where Hema came and slapped Nandini
"You useless creature can't you see and walk? You broke the bowl if that glass piece would have hurt me then?" Hema is furious
Nandini got tears as slap was so harsh

Badi rani came from kitchen, "what happened?" She asked both
Hema said with anger "this girl broke the glass"
"Nandini are Ok beti?" Badi rani asked
"Yes ranisa Thank you"
"Look at me" she forcefully lifted her face and found her forehead bleeding
"O lord you are hurt it's bleeding, where is your dasi?" She asked in anger
"Dasi will have a dasi?" Hema smirked
Badi rani got anger "what did you say Hema??? Who is dasi??? She???? Listen carefully Hema!!!! King accepted her as our daughter and she is bhramin for god sake respect her and you can't you walk carefully she got hurt go call doctor now" she shouted on dasi who hit Nandini

"Come let me take you to your room, Hema send two dasis, five servants now" she ordered
"It's Ok Ranisa!!!! I am fine I will apply turmeric on the wound" Nandini requested
"Nandini everytime being stubborn doesn't work come with me" ranisa warned
Nandini walked with her. Ranisa looked at her room and found that room contained minimum requirements, she felt so sorry and she cursed herself for not taking care of Nandini.

Ranisa ordered her dasi some requirements and asked her to arrange she ran to arrange mean while doctor came. She checked Nandini applied some laape and gave her some herbs to drink along with water Nandini did so.

Badi Ranisa arranged her room with all the things, she appointed five servants and two dasis to Nandini
"I am sorry Nandini that I didn't check on you, all these days you lived without any help I am really ashamed here I want you to be my daughter and other side I neglected"
"No Ranisa don't say that I don't need help I can do all my works please Ranisa I don't need these many workers"
"Shhhh beti from now on I will keep an eye on you so take best care of yourself, and you dasis if anyone miss behaves with her or if I see her working I will keep you in jail remember treat her as princess did you get me"
"Yes Badi rani sa we will be her shadow from now on"
"Good Nandini take rest don't step out of bed you need sleep" Nandini nodded

Manik came to king's room, he is in deep thought, Manik wishes him Pranam
"Yuvaraj!!!! I want to kill all the bandits and thieves I just want to kill those bastard"
What happened father?" Manik asked in concern.
"Manik I can not let that young girl spoil her life all alone, but what can I do?" He said in very depressed tone.
"What happened father? I am worried now"
"Manik she don't want to get married, as she was seen in very compromising state by them, she even said some one had looked at her like that and that person is not in her reach so she want to devote her life to god!!!! How can let her be all alone for whole life? I worried Manik"
"Father!!!! Actually........ it was me who saw her" Manik bowed his head in shame and embarrassment
Mann sigh looked at his son with wide eyes.
"What did you say Manik?"
Manik nodded his head
"Means it was you?"
"Yes father"
"Manik Manik you don't know how much relief I am feeling" he hugged Manik
He then again became sad he took both hands of Manik and looked at him took deep breath
"Manik I know you are not at all happy with your any marriage and all those marriages where for politics and they are purely for kingdom, I regret them, but still I want you do favour for me"
"Father you order me"
"Can you marry Nandini? Manik she is my gurus grand daughter, I can't spoil her life, neither I can force you but....."
Manik is in shock he didn't expect this in first place. He don't know his feelings, he don't know his own thoughts he just want Nandini that's it.

"I know I know I can understand you but son think about her once, and I promise after this I will never force you to do any work which you are against and I will also promise you that I will let you select your queen of your will, I will not force you to make Hema queen"Mann sigh is trying to convince Manik

Manik looked at his father with surprise