Another bet

It's been two days Nandini came to Chauhan's house. Everyone here are treating her as Manik's wife, she liked it but she craved for the love and naughtiness of her family they always shared with them.

Her brother would have teased her, if same Manik had denied to send her, they were added by her Bhabhi sa!!! All together would have teased saying her, how did Manik nagged about her going, how she has wipped him in her fingers and all.

Nandini brothers always are naughty with her, they used instigate her a lot, to get into fight and it's always her father who protected her from them. Her team was just she and her father, where as her brothers and his wives are more in number still at last she wins the battle with help of her father.

Parth sometimes teases her, saying "Yuvaraj is acting like love sick puppy, Nandini just smiles shyly, she is also missing him a lot. The way he ceases her cheeks, suck her neck the way he kisses her hungrily,

Here in mahal Manik is busy in mahal works, after Nandini left he diverted his mind to mahal accounts and he found so many mistakes. He called Hema to ask about them as she is one who take care of them all these years.
"So this how you keep all the accounts of mahal?"
"We are your wives we have right to spend as much as we can"
"But written properly in fair ways, only you and Latha are spending more than anyone and till now Nandini was Not given a penny to spend why?"
"She did ask me, and about me and Latha we are elders here and I am going to be future queen so I have my own dignity"
Manik fist grow to white, "from now everyone gets equal amount of money and gold, and from now on you will not be the accountant I will make sure this accounts go in best ones hand"
"I am elder one it's my right"
"It's duty not right for god sake first know what are rights and what are your own duties till now you don't even know the difference in them and you claim yourself as a queen to be?"
"Still it's mine"
"No, not specially from now"
"Why are you all of sudden taking interest in our ladies works?"
"To make things perfect for Nandini"
"What is special in her?"
"She is special"
"She is just for pity accept it you pity her"
Manik laughed "I always pity you Hema still you don't know that"
"I am daughter of second biggest kingdom"
"The one which I defeated at the age of seventeen"
"And I am the elder wife of you"
"Whom I regret the most"
"After some days you regret marrying Nandini too"
"Still I will make things perfect for her"
"You get board by her soon"
"May be not"
"Let us see"
"Let us have a bet, if you win the bet with Nandini, accounts will be yours for ever if not you will never have this and Nandini will hold it forever"
"You are making things for her, claiming very much on her"
"Against you too much"
"Why Hukum why you hate me so much?"
"You are the one who made me fool twice, Yuvaraj of simhalgarh weak"
"If I couldn't you would have never been a father by your own"
"Yes yes and you are proud of it"
"Yes I am"
"Go away Hema I may kill you now with my bare hands go away" Manik said in very intimate voice which have shivering in her spine, she still took deep breath and turned towards him "so I agree for bet"
"Yes let us have bet"Manik said with angry

Manik walked to his chamber, he felt as if he is all alone, very much lonely. He touched his bed and felt empty. "Her presence itself gives completeness, her so soft skin,  glowing face, soft pulpy lips, her soft body, her moans, her screams, her stubbornness, everything is missing, in this two days I fell emptiness in my life, nothing is filling my mind or heart which is just craving for her" Manik said to himself

In this two days he tried to go to Nandini few times but everytime either his mothers stopped him or some or the other work forced to stop him.

Everyone in mahal are now aware of Manik's restlessness, they all are smiling seeing Manik in such way. Manik on other hand is frustrating

When it is dark, Manik got read in simple night dress, he came out and took his horse and reached Chauhan's house. Parth came out running when he heard that Yuvaraj came. Same did Chauhan

Both did Pranam and asked him to come inside. Once in a while when he has some work with Parth or Chauhan Manik comes to their house, which is very rare.

Manik eyes are searching for Nandini, here listening to the news that Manik came Nandini adjusted her pallu on head and she went to kitchen brought some milk and gave dasi, Siya took it and walked back of Nandini.

Seeing Manik Nandini eyes filled with joy, she was missing him madly, she is been board all time without any work to do. Here Manik felt an urge to drag her to his lap and touch her senseless. He looked at surroundings and composed himself
"Pranam Hukum" Nandini greeted
"How are you?"
"Fine Hukum How are you?"
"Good" he checked her
"Yuvaraj do you have work with me?" Parth asked to annoy him
Manik gritted his teeth, "Yes I have one, I need to score one on you"
Parth giggled, knowing the actual meaning of Manik's arrival Chauhan just got up "beti!!! Take Yuvaraj to your room"
Manik face littered with glow, he got up instantly
"Ji baba sa" she smiled and both walked to the corner room. Parth stopped them
"Yuvaraj I have important thing to discuss let me to come with you in"
Manik narrowed his eyes bit his cheek from inside and smiled broadly showing announce. Parth giggles
"If you don't get away now I am going to kill you" Manik said in his ear while hugging him
Parth laughed and walked away

When Manik and Nandini entered her room, Manik closed the door and pinned her to wall, started kissing her like a hungry beast. "I am craving for your touch and here you are not even missing me?"
"I am missing you Hukum" Manik looked at her, then took her lips both kissed till they felt they need to breath. Both patted for oxygen
"Really you missed me?"
"Yes" she hugged him more
He smiled lifted her to his height and kissed again, while walking to bed. Both are hungry for each other. They enjoyed each others touch.