Rituals

Next day is the start of marriage rituals actually, it's just three days to go for marriage.Manik's all sisters came to attend his marriage. Manik is youngest of all, so all love him most.

Manik's elder is like his mother, she always pamper Manik most, she brings him gifts and cooks for him when she is in mahal. She knows that Manik is not happy with his any marriage

Today she came to meet him and talk to him personally "Pranam bhaisa!!! How are you?"
"I am good Yuvaraj!!!! How are you?"
"I am best how about children?"
"They all are good we are planning for my daughter marriage next month"
"Ooo that is great did she grow that big?"
"Girls grow faster Manik"
"Ya ya" he said thinking
"Is this marriage again a force one why did you agree?"
Manik smiled at her, "did you see her?"
"No"
"She her bhaisa!!!! She is different"
She looked at him surprise "did you see her?"
"Yes I brought her to mahal"
"You talked to her?"
"Yes of course, she talks less but yes she is stubborn"
"You know about her?" This time she is shocked
"Yes bhaisa!!! I know her" Manik shrugged his shoulders
She looked at as if she is dreaming it's not real, all these years Manik never try to know about his wives not even single one this time he is curious, happy and even enthusiastic to get her.
She spend some more time with him and left, she is very much curious to meet Nandini.

After meeting Nandini, she is happy. The way she gave respect to her, her body language simple words but very firm, made her go awe on her. She is happy for Manik atlast he found one for her.

Next was havan, both Manik and Nandini participated but differently, king and queen, sat with Manik where as Chauhan's sat with Nandini.

Next after that was pithur dastari Means haldi, Nandini was wearing  yellow colour clothes and sitting in middle of the hall, Chauhan wife brought haldi and gave it to queen she first applied then all ladies one by one, next all Chauhan ladies too applied haldi.

Then Siya and jyothi removed haldi from her body and collected it in a bowl. To that some more haldi and Chandan are added and gave it parth to take it to Manik.

Manik is also been applied by the haldi paste by all men and women, Parth to applied it, then again it is removed from his body and collected then brought to Nandini. This time Siya and jyothi applied it firmly on her body then washed it with warm water.

Even was evening was garava where maternal uncles bring chunari for goddess and with some jewellery and all varieties of sweets and prashad to goddess. They are been offered by bride and groom at their respective places.

Then was thumb puja by Manik, which he alone performed. Next day will be actual marriage. So today all other rituals of marriage are done.

Byah haat, taalban and Nandi puja are held today in which both Manik and made to perform all the rituals at their own places.

Kunvara manda yagnan was held with hundred of bhramins participated to perform this yagnan with Manik, they all given rajbhogh and varieties of dhaan was given.

Nandini came to Chauhan house just a day before marriage, as marriage takes place at Chauhan house.

Next day actual marriage took place, Chauhan made all arrangements perfectly, Manik's Bharath took place in large scale, they came to Chauhan place to get married with Nandini.

Nandini is been dressed up in rich red colour lehengas with golden and diamond jewellery totally looking like goddess

Head is covered with dupatta. Nandini heart mind soul everything happy same time she so much sad as she is missing her family. This was her parents dream, they dreamt of her marriage from so many years. Even her mother collected so many jewellery and things for her marriage now when it is actually happening they are not with her. She is feeling lonely all alone.

Chauhan family is doing all things they should do with heart. Parth is extra happy as his friend is actually happy to do this marriage, he is more happy that his family is part of this happiness.

King is so much relieved that now he can make sure that for life time Nandini is happy, he can protect her her keep her safe. The promise which he gave to his guru can be fulfilled.

Manik's all other wives are not happy that Nandini is getting extra attention and extra care from family which they never got till now.Specially  Hema is burning from inside. She so want to ruin this marriage but king's warning is making her stop it, he threatened if in marriage any fasico happens either by her or by anyone he will even take her right as future queen from her which she cannot effort at any cost so she is silent.

Manik is so happy, at last he can keep Nandini to himself, he can make her only his. He don't know why what and how he became so possessive and obsessed with Nandini but he is clear that he effort loosing her.

Manik got ready in Red and gold royal dothi and sharwani with pagadi

He is epitome of handsomeness, his sharp jaw line is more visible in small beard, his mothers looked at him almost happiness and took gold coins, revolved them around him and gave it servants

King is proud of Manik's handsomely figure. He hugged Manik tightly patted his back "Manik!!! I am in debt of you for accepting this marriage, that is why I am giving this letter of concern that you can choose anyone as your queen when you become king, no one will object it"
Manik took his blessing and took it
"This is the stamp which you can use for any of his wife to make queen" he gave stamp. Manik took it too.

Manik is in mandap, he is doing all things as pandits are asking to do him, but his eyes are searching for Nandini, he want to see her as soon as possible. As it's been five days he saw her last time, he want to see her.

At last when pandit asked her to come she was brought by group of people, she is looking as a angel in red lehenga, Manik eyes are fixed on her, she is just looking down. Pandit is chanting mantras, Manik and Nandini are doing as they are saying, both had varamala, then both took owes of marriage, then Manik filled her hairline with vermilion, then he added mangalsutra to his neck.

At last they are married