Fasico

Manik and Nandini reached the puja room. Everyone is already present, they wished all Pranam, Leelavati asked the couple to perform Arathi, they did. After that pandit performed a ghruhashanthi
puja for them.

When puja completed, all took Prashad. King and queen blessed the couple along with pandit, all the other elders to blessed them. Nandini took blessing from Manik's wives. When everyone we're going out of the puja room Hema said "MA sa teach your new bahu rani some manners, she was running in the coriander early morning without pallu on the head she even broke my back"
Manik fist clenched tight he got angry instantly he just wants to snap at her but he knows such issues will lead to more embarrassment

Nandini came forward she bowed her head "Kshama masa!! Didi sa kshama I will not repeat it"
"What made you run at a first-place new bahu rani sa? Till yesterday you were all sad crying about your family death now in just one day of marriage did you feel that you are queen? Just after spending a night with Hukum?" Latha said with all venoms

Nandini flinched she got tears instantly, she is silent she didn't say a single word in defence. All the men in the room felt uncomfortable. Manik closed his eyes to control his anger "kabardaar!!!! Latha don't ever in dreams forget she is my wife, and no one here has a right to talk about our moments in such public, You Hema didn't she asked Kshama already earlier? Didn't you see me along with her? Then why are you making tamasha over here?" Manik said in a cold tone.

Everyone looked at Manik, Latha looked at him with shock. Hema fumed more in anger, "she should know that she has to stick to her wing, not to run without pallu like that"
Manik got angrier "shut up Hema one more word I will strangle you"
Hema was about to reply to him, Padmavathi said: "Hema it's his fresh morning after marriage don't ruin it with your unnecessary complaints, why did you go to her wing this early in the morning first?" She asked
Hema gulped her saliva, she looked around and kept straight face "just to check on her I went"

Manik looked at Hema in shock, he didn't expect her to keep an eye on Nandini "why?" Manik demanded
Hema looked at Manik battling her eyelids, "I am the elder one here I have them to look at the other wives of your"
Manik smirked "not again Hema, anyway cut this drama here, no need to check on her, I will look after her, you Latha keep your mouth shut, and stop feeding with unnecessary information and drama if not what I will do you can't even imagine" he warned them and walked away looking at Nandini who covered her face lowered her gaze.

All men went away, Leelavati came to Hema "is this the way to May an issue in front of jamaisa and other men standing here? Can't you keep your mouth shut for a little time? I hope you want more punishment?"
"MA sa!!! She did mistake you are taunting me?" Hema complained
"That is her wing, she is with her husband in private, all her wing has only ladies and she can come there without pallu, especially when she is with her husband then why did you disturb them by going there? I already warn stay away from her then why?" Leelavati asked in anger
"MA sa you know that Hukum never stays at our rooms till morning so I just went to check her is she ok or not?" Hema
"Not to make her comfortable but make her feel miserable, Hema don't do that be in your limits and maintain your dignity, this time you will land troubles nothing more"
"I will" she just nodded, Hema knows fighting with Leelavati leads her to worst possibilities than anything so preferred silence.

Leelavati turned to Nandini "get ready for muhdikayi everyone will come in a short time and don't think much about all this, make Yuvaraj happy that's it"
Nandini nodded took permission and left to her wing.

Manik is waiting for her to come, when she came he just rushed to her "did again anyone say anything?"
"No Hukum but just because of me all this fiasco happened, I am sorry," she said with a sad tone
"No don't think in such way, and don't ever listen or give importance to Hema words she is very cunning so beware of her"
"Ok Hukum"
Manik took a deep breath made her sit on his lap, she immediately got up, Manik got angry and again made her sit on his lap and hugged her tight so that she can't get up, she is struggling "don't struggle I won't leave"
"Hukum I need to get ready for muhdikayi rasam"
"Ok get ready and look beautiful as always." He took her face and kissed her lips softly she blushed hard and even felt embarrassed as it's daylight and servants are nearby.

Manik smiled and left her, "I will also get ready" he ordered dasi to bring his dress. She went to bring. Nandini walked to her box opened it and took a pink colour dress and wore it, Siya came to help her, she made a fishtail, to her hair, then added flowers to it. Then added bangles, next came her mang tikka, then she changed her earrings with diamonds, kept a big diamond necklace which Leelavati presented at marriage, she adjusted pallu and then added her arm jewellery, when looked at her to check everything Ok she found waistband missing she took a diamond and ruby stud waistband and kept it properly. Then she took a dark pink colour transparent dupatta and added it to her face to her chest. She kneels and added anklets and then made her wear Chappel.

Jyothi came made her face add with some saddle powder, then she lined her eyes with Kajal, she kept sindhoor, on the hairline and near her eyebrows. Then the servant brought Kala tikka and some marches to keep all bad omen away they revolved mirchies and throw them away in a fire.

Then Nandini was given a doop of sambrani which made her relax and smell like divine. When everything is ready, Manik came in dressed in a golden colour sherwani.

 When he found Nandini in full covered dupatta he felt disappointed and angry to he took the dupatta and opened it found Nandini most beautiful than ever, he said "Parihar" all went away leaving them alone

"You are breathtaking beautiful Nandu, it's hard to control and send you out, Shall we at least have a quickie now?" He said in a very husky and slow tone while giving her neck a hickey. Nandini gasped moaned a little "Hukum ma sa asked me to come fast"
"She will understand"
"It's wrong to do at day time"
"I don't care"
"But I do it's wrong"
"Still I don't care" he again took her skin in his mouth and sucked it hard, giving it another mark. She moaned more.
They heard a door knock which made Manik frown, he took a deep breath inhaled her scent to the fullest, and took two steps away Nandini adjusted her dupatta and opened the door.
Radhabai came "Come bahu ranisa!!! It's time for muhdikayi"
"Ji MA sa" She did Pranam and walked with her, Manik came out, did Pranam to his mother and walked with them.