Going to be king

King is busy in winding up things, he know how much difficult it would be for Manik to be king, being Yuvaraj has some advantages but being king don't have. He should and must be perfect in all ways.

When he became king his father was bed ridden, he gave crown and some advices, even now he follows them. His father was a very wise man he used to lure people with smile and laughter, even his punishments were different. He used to kill people for very simple mistakes too, people used to be scared

He was always smiling with charming handsome face as Manik, but his punishments were ruthless. Even Manik has same thing as him. The smart handsome face with charming smile make people think that he chocolate boy but when he shows his ruthless punishments people piss in pants.

Somany times people came begging to him to make Manik excuse them, they are more feared to Yuvaraj then King, some times it pissed him but many times it makes him proud. Whenever he visits other kingdoms for any important meeting they always ask about Manik and his popularity among common people. He is always a player and he plays only with hearts. Nevertheless of any age gender or place they all love him to core.

Making Manik as king will make blooming in country, they will go mad listening to this news. They all craving for him to rule them. He travelled every village every land, he know people and their problems he know the pulse of people. Same way they are his weakness. Aaaa now he got some more weaknesses, like bahuranisa and now all four kids. I should visit them. Those munchkins are same as my son the mole which is cherry on top. I will make them very stubborn and naughty boys then I will see what Yuvaraj will do??? I am Kshatriya it's eye for eye and life for life, he troubled me a lot when he was kid now his turn to suffer.

King smiled at his own thoughts. He is happy. He is excited.

Latha is very much tensed, since from the attack, it was she who opened the gates of tunnel, she was one gave map of mahal, she was one who choose to kill Nandini in spite of all odd things happened to Hema. As Hema father bribed her with throne of Shimhalghuad she is always greedy and she always want throne, she accepted his offer and sent her father a letter requesting him to help Hema father in attacking, stating about the fact of attacking their kingdom by Manik. They agreed.

Now when everyone or either dead or been prisoners now. Either king nor Manik came to her, nor showed any hint about attack they are behaving normal which made Latha more worrisome.

Here Manik got freshen up, came to play with his sons but to his bad luck they are busy with their grand parents. Both Chauhan's and king are busy with them. Manik did Pranam to all
"Yuvaraj I think you get your turn after long time" Parth said "we all are in line" he smirked.

Manik groaned silently but kept smiled face "it's ok you all enjoy your time I will check on Nandini and come"
"Yuvaraj you can't go in till twenty days" Leelavati said in stern tone
Manik got more frustrated but he didn't show on face he took a second and said with his face heigh "she can cover her face and will talk from distance MA sa" Manik said while already walking to her room before anyone can say anything he is inside. All laughed at a time Manik groaned in announce

When Manik entered Nandini is having her meal. Seeing Manik she tried to get up
"No need sit down and eat cover your face" Manik too had his seat away from her.
"How are you?"
"Fine Hukum!!! How are you? I am worried of you"
"Fine don't worry, everything will change Nandini, everything"
"Let us hope, did you had breakfast? Now I can't wait for you as I am under strict rules"
"I will have with father don't worry"
Nandini nodded.
"Are sons troubling you?"
"Now they are tiny Hukum they just cry for milk, but both want to be fed at a time no one waits so impatient"
Manik laughed "same as me, you don't known how much impatient I am now"
Nandini blushed "but you have to wait Hukum"
"I know I know but once you are in my arms again no one I repeat no one can save you from me, I am already beast god knows how many days more"
"Till two full moon days" Nandini gave him information while she washed her hand after eating
Manik with one long step reached her took her arm jerked her to his chest her pallu fell down she looked at him in confusion
"No not that long I can't wait and I won't wait, ooooo ranisa you don't have any idea how much I want to rip your clothes now and enter you so harshly, just hard and fast"
Nandini moaned "Hukum"
Manik nerves jumped under his skin he got goosebumps "Nandu!!!!! You are killing me" he leaned to kiss her but she took two steps back
"We can't Hukum you have to wait no choice my body needs to heal from twins birth and get ready for intimacy"
"I know" he said with frustration "but what can I do my little master don't have heart or brain he just have nerve to stand up for you"
Nandini blushed more "Hukum please go away outside parents are there"
Manik left her took deep breath and said "you will pay for all this so soon Rani sa" he warned
Nandini smiles "I will accept it with all means"
Manik groaned "o my lord you are just instigating me I am leaving" Manik walked away Nandini laughed.

After twenty days

Manik is with his father, "son!!! From today till your Rajabhishekh you should eat only one time, sleep on floor, you should go to near by villages and offer prayers to god. You should maintain bhramachray till you sit on throne. A day before thrown ceremony a open fight will be held all varieties of war skills will be tested if you win then next day will be your Rajabhisheikh" he completed explaining

"Ok father I will do as you say but again I request same think once again this is not required"
"It is required son it is required you don't understand, did you see you other wives?"
"No father"
"You should see them, those scared eyes shivering bodies thumping hearts you should see that fear you should enjoy"
"Now they are afraid?" Manik laughed sarcastically "they should have feared before father not now, now they don't have right to be feared."
"I know I know. Come on be strong that's all. How about our boarders?"
"Everything is as planned father"
"Good keep Parth as security to mahal ask him to change all required items and people"
"We already did father" he smiled proudly
"Good go and spend some time with your children may be from tomorrow you will be busy"
"Ok father Pranam"
Manik walked away.

As naming ceremony completed Manik can meet Nandini normally. So he came to her place, she is playing with sons. Manik smiled. He washed hands and legs came to them "without me you all playing?"
"They are becoming naughty they want attention, I just gave milk to them still they started crying when I am talking to them they are giggling" Nandini said while making faces to them and they are giggling.
Manik too joined them.

As king said Manik travelled to villages to visit temples, he did Pooja, even met people there asked about their whereabouts, he roamed in villages checked agriculture he enquired about the water supply when he is satisfied he came back to mahal. Nandini is still in her own wing, she healing from delivery but she is worried about things once Manik becomes king. She is scared.

Finally day came Manik is in ground whole kingdom is been informed about Manik becoming king, and are invited. Today he is in fighting. Kingdoms best war skilled persons are been invited to fight with Manik. He has to prove himself to public.

Fighting started first one is wrestling, a strong and hulk person came to fight, Manik looked at him, he studied him for a while then jumped on him all of sudden, not giving him any time to react Manik buried him in sand and balanced all his weight on him, the other person tried very hard to flip but Manik didn't give any chance after few minutes he started to give up then Manik is declared winner.

Next event was with a archery 🏹, Manik blow it too by aiming six arrows at a time, the other one also did it so king declared both winner and the other person was appointed in army and given prizes. Next sword fight Parth came forward both fought till king declared both as best . Final was attacking Manik by group of twenty at a time, Manik with easy made all of them fall. King clapped and declared Rajabhisheik next day.