Hema

Manik oath is surprise for everyone. Specially Hema, she never expect such act from Manik that to this soon. This marriage changed a lot in him, Manik is smiling, he is caring about Nandini dignity which he never cared about any others, last night dinner was really a shock, he never visited any one them on second night of marriage in fact he never stayed with them unless Leelavati forced him to spend. But he is now spending all the time at Nandini's wing.

According to dasi yesterday he walked half way and then went back to Nandini's wing which made her frown more. He never looked at any one in such a way he is now looking at Nandini. Now this oath? How come he feel that this is the last one?

Hema got married when she was just 8years old Manik was then 10, they never shared a good bonding, he is always full of himself, he never allowed her to spend time with him, then he went away to his Gurukul, after four years of rigours training, he returned back, then Hema had gained maturity.

Their first night was arranged then, Manik came to her, they spent night, he just had her, when she don't know he walked to his wing on same night to sleep, after that next two nights he just had dinner with her and slept, he didn't made any attempt to reach her nor touch her, she tried numerous time to be with him, but all went in vein, he always refused her.

Hema is tall, thin and very conscious about her looks and her pride, since from childhood she loves to exhibit her power and her rights to everyone in spite of their ranks nor relations. She just live herself more than anything and anyone. So she want her dignity high by becoming mother.

Hemas mother gave her drug, she used it on Manik, that night was blissful she came to know what is Manik, he cared her body and ruled it totally. Next day when drug vanished from his system he again became cold and heartless he didn't continue which made her disappointed.

She got pregnant, everyone where happy except Manik, he started to regret that night which she felt best night of her life. He didn't care about her as he should, they had daughter, he got married to Latha.

Hema got jealous, but Manik behaviour towards Latha was not different, he didn't care about her too, he then marriages again, same happened. Hema want a son, so she invited Manik to her wing for dinner and drug it again, same as before happened they enjoyed but this time Manik suspected.

He confronted her in very harsh manner, he threatened her to kill, she spelled the beans, Manik became furious out of control, he took oath of not touching her, nor entering her wing, then he declared a war against her mother land.

War happened, his father lost war in Manik's hand, he took major portion of land from him, and warned him that if any such conspiracy occurs in future he won't hesitate to kill everyone along with Hema. Her father promised Manik that such things won't occur in future. All the connections from her mother land was removed.

Hema did not regret her decision of drugging Manik in way, as she saw how Manik rejected every lady he married, non got a glimpse of him other than their first night, it is even said that after Latha he never touched the other lady, Latha too got only one night in her store.

Hema had two daughters in store which is always a asserts for her, king and queen loves them to core, they can do anything for them as they are only children they have as grand children. In that she has a secured position for herself as wife and mother of Manik.

She got elder wife dignity always, since from Latha entered mahal Hema started showing them their place as other wives, Hema is one elder and soon to be queen, so she always humiliate and make them prey for her dirty games.

Never before Manik interfered nor listen to anyone he just ignored them it's only Leelavati who take care of such things in behave of Manik. She gives punishments she draws the line among all she keeps them in check. 

Same way Leelavati has soft corner for Hema as she was one who treated Hema as her daughter, and mostly she is one who gave them grand children, and she is one who has to become queen in future, she tried really hard to make Hema understand her duties and rights but she miserably failed.

But now, everything is slowly changing, Manik involved in ladies issues, then he said he will marry her, then he was running after her like a kid, to more surprise he stood with her from two days, always spending time with her, called dinner to her wing, even declared that next she should be one invited  him always invited.

Inspite of all Now cherry on top he took a oath of Nandini being last one to be his wife, how? Why? When? All these things happened?

As Hema expected Nandini is not like other ladies who entered mahal as Manik's wife. She is different, she got always favours from king and queens, then from Manik now she became his wife which is hard to digest and hard to accept.

Hema heard about bhramin ladies, they will be soft, well mannered, strict to rules, very patient down to earth and same time they will be very stubborn in following rules, beauty and charms are their birth rights.

Seeing Nandini she easily found out that all that are not myth but true, she is beautiful soft and very delicate, she is even younger than her may be two years, which gives her innocence in addition. Her eyes care power of truth and own dignity.

Hema started growing jealous now, till now he felt she can handle her easily but now she draped attention towards her. Hema is now totally into it.

Hema came to her chamber, she sat down and started writing letter to her father which she does when ever their parents is a matter of importance she does to get best idea to get through them. Now it's one of such time.

Hema want Manik attention and her importance in his life, she is craving for it all these years.