Bet and punishments

Next day morning when Nandini woke she found herself in Manik's arms, she smiled and looked at her right to see the light outside and found unfamiliar surroundings, she again checked all surroundings and found it new.

Nandini looked at Manik, he is sleeping, she stirred lightly to get away from his grip but it tightened she smiled "leave me Hukum it's morning I need to go"
Manik opened eyes "how are you?"
"Fine Hukum!!! Why do you ask me daily morning?"
"To know you are fine"
"I am"
Manik smiled hugged her to his chest "sleep like this for some more time"
"It's morning Hukum!!!!"
"I want you now" he is playing with her hair
"Hukum why do you want me always at odd times?"
"I always want you so"
"Hukum leave me I need to go" she struggled
Manik hovered her, "no" he came in between her legs, lifted her legs up and placed himself inside her deeply, "This is my room and I want you here on my bed, in this way" she blushed hard while he is moving slowly to make her adjust. When he felt she is ready he started thrusting in good pace, she is giving him back strokes slowly "you like this doesn't you?"
"Hukum you are so shameless" she stopped moving closing her eyes tight
Manik groaned in frustration "if you don't open your eyes and start moving I will be like this whole day" Manik threatened Nandini gasped in shock "aaa Hukum!!! Chi this is blackmail"
Manik laughed "yes and I love to be like this all day" he took her hips in his hand and started to move them she smiled with shy and blush moving herself slightly Manik smirked.

Both are exploring each other, Nandini is enjoying every bit of it, Manik made her sit on his lap while taking her waist making her move on his hard d.ick, she is in heaven as he is the sight in front him is giving him more and more pleasure. Jumping boobs soft skin, and wet p.ussy are his feast.

Manik made Nandini sleep on bed again and hover her this time he started to ram her hardly she started moaning hard, he is groaning high both when got to peek point both screamed at a time Nandini clenched her pussy tight which made Manik groan more and both climaxed at a time.

Manik looked at Nandini she is taking heavy breath, he too, he hugged softly rubbing her back, she held him tight. He kissed her head "did I hurt you?"
"No Hukum don't ask me everytime you can never hurt me" Manik hugged her more.

Nandini then realised she is all in her glory, fully naked, she didn't even realise when she got out of her dress, she hugged herself with shy, Manik smirked "you didn't realise when I took them?"
"No" she blushed
"So you were fully aroused?"
"Hukum" she closed her face with hands
Manik laughed "no need to be shy I want you to be like this even more, I want you to take lead" she nodded no and hugged him tight. He kissed her head again
"I need to go now"
"You are staying here from now"
Nandini looked at him with shock "no hukum it's your room you need privacy and I can't invade it"
"We both don't need privacy from each other from now on"
"Hukum you are not understanding you have other wives I can't stay like this watching you with....." she stopped instantly when she realised she is talking
"No one are allowed to enter my room"
Nandini looked at him with surprise "in this wing in this room in this bed you are first one and you will be last one too, I never allowed anyone to enter my wing"
"Then why me????"
Manik looked at her for a moment "I want so, stopping giving stress to your little brain and get fresh up we will go to puja room" she nodded
Siya and jyothi brought required things for Nandini, she got bath, got ready, she even helped Manik in getting ready.

Puja room is unusually silent, everyone are tensed, king senses it, he looked at Manik and found him silent too. King took deep breath and started puja as daily, when puja completed king asked Manik "Yuvaraj what is the matter?"
Manik took deep breath sighed and then looked at his father "father it's nothing important" king nodded ok "take to your mother she may help you"
"I need to"
King walked away, along with him all others except Manik his mothers and his wives. Nandini is tensed she don't know why Manik is as such,