Dejected

Muhdikayi rasam started, Leelavati came forward looked at Nandini she smiled then gave her a box of jewellery, she took it and touched her feet, "may god bless you with son" she blessed her.
Next came Padmavathi she gifted her a golden palaquin, and some dresses. Radhabai came and gifted her bangles of diamonds. Hema came forward she smirked at Nandini and gifted her a book of Ramayan. Nandini took it with smile. Latha came forward gave her a used neck piece, other wives of Manik too gave her petty gifts to insult her.

Leelavati felt dejected she got angry but didn't say anything, she kept quiet as somany guests are present. Manik's sisters gifted Manik with some jewellery and dresses.

Then came Chauhan's they all together gave Nandini a paper of agricultural land, some jewellery and dresses. Nandini touched everyone feet to take blessing. So many other ladies of near by kingdoms some Samanth wives came to attend the ritual they all gifted Nandini very well.

When every one completed looking at Nandini, Leelavati called Manik, he came forward, removed her dupatta from her face and placed it on head he gifted her diamond Payal, a waist band

Seeing him gifting such items all smiled

Seeing him gifting such items all smiled. Hema without thinking said "Hukum what is this??? You always gift only necklace or bangles why so different now?"
Manik glared at her in anger she took back a second, "you are questioning me?" He said in very low and cold voice she gulped the saliva in fear. Leelavati coughed a little, and said "Nandini bahurani sa!!! From now you can keep your pallu on head except from other men, Hukum, jamai sa and elders"
Nandini nodded
"Now as rasam completed come on have some
dances" she announced The dancers came forward , started Dancing. Manik walked away as it is purely ladies function.

Till noon the dances and singing held, when it is lunch time all joined for lunch. Nandini too had lunch with family. As everyone are tired they went to their respected rooms. Nandini came to her wing. Siya and jyothi came with all gifts along with workers.

When Nandini walked to her bed room she found Manik sleeping in bed, she ushhhed everyone and sent them away. She without making any noise, started to remove all jewellery and walked to her box to take dress, Manik with in no time came from her back and held her tight lifted her softly. She gasped loudly.

Manik places her on bed, removed his shirt, she widened her eyes, and instantly tried to run away but Manik is too fast he gripped her more securely, "Don't you dare runaway now, I am already out of control" he started nuzzling her cheeks with his nose
"Hukum we cannot do it now please wait till night"
"You talk more" Manik said in hurry and captured her lips.

Kiss is passionate one, while kissing Manik removed the knot of her blouse, she held it tight but Manik left her lips glared at her "don't be adamant" he removed her blouse forcefully and started to play with her b.oobs very softly.

"Hukum please wait for night"
"No!!!! I am in no control" he said while taking her n.ipple in mouth and started to suck it like a baby she moaned he smiled at his victory. He played with both her breasts and then came down took her leg placed on his shoulder, removed his dothi, lifted her leg more and entered her cunt. She gasped
"You are so tight and soft, it's heaven to be like this" he kissed her neck. She is moaning he is grinning both are breathing heavy when both had reached peaks Manik rammed more hardly both collapsed after climax. She closed eyes and started breathing heavy, Manik fell on her and he too started patting.

"Did I hurt you?" He kissed her lips softly
"We shouldn't have done it now, it's sin" she said softly
"No, having you at any time is my right and it's your right too, don't over think come on sleep in my arms you are tired"
"I need to clean myself and change"
"No need just close eyes" he held her softly in his arms made her sleep on his chest.

Nandini woke up after two hours of sound sleep. She got fresh up took bath, dressed up neatly and came out after covering Manik with duvet. She ordered Siya to bring some snacks and lassi to Manik, jyothi started to comb her hair.

After half an hour, Manik got up, "Nandini" he called her, Nandini came in running
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yes Hukum"
"Good"
"Hukum you freshen up snacks are ready" he nodded walked to wash area got freshen up, he came out, Nandini places plate full of snacks and fruits, he sat down he started eating while he placed a piece of sweet in Nandini mouth she blushed and took it,
"You look beautiful when you blush"
She blushed more, Manik leaned on her and kissed her lips softly.

Manik completed his food got ready and went away. Siya and jyothi started to show Nandini her gifts. She asked them to note down the items and then place them securely they did. Nandini took her colours and started to paint.

Manik became instantly busy as some Guptchar came, he took all information they gave he also gave them other tasks to fulfill. He asked them to get information of bandits and thieves. The obeyed and went away.

Parth came to meet Manik. "How are you yuvaraj?"
"Fine good in fact"
"O hi!!! Your face is glowing, I think my sister is making you happy"
"She is!!" Manik blushed a little
"Yuvaraj is blushing??? That's news" Parth shouted in happiness
"Shut up Parth" Manik smiled happily
Parth hugged him and patted "I hope you smile like this always"
"I will, she is so innocent"
"She is, and very kind hearted"
"Yes Which May lead to problems in future, she is already in everyone's leash"
"Your attention towards her makes her more on lime light"
"Do I should stop seeing her?"
"I don't dare to say that but make it short fontblet other attention get grabbed"
"I don't care"
"But family suffers Yuvaraj"
"I suffered till now did any one cared?"
"You are Yuvaraj not like them"
"Parth I happy with her she makes me be happy and content let me enjoy this bliss"
"Yes you should" Parth said with smile
"That's it then"
Both smiled and talked about some other matters.

Nandini made all arrangements for Manik, she made his dress ready for night, she kept all puja things ready, she ordered food for Manik, she checked the doop in room, she checked herself, she added flowers to her hair, she kept room clean.

When it was almost dinner time, Manik came to Nandini wing. He smiled at her as wished him Pranam. He got bath, dressed up did puja. When he was about to sit for dinner, dasi of Hema came "Pranam Yuvaraj!"
"Pranam"
"Yuvaraj bahurani sa prepared dinner for you she is waiting for you"
"Doesn't she know that for three days I will be here go and say that I am eating"
"Hukum she prepared everything for you"
When Manik was about say something Nandini intrupted "Hukum!!! I think you should go have dinner with didi sa!!!"
"You don't know her Nandini she does this everytime I get married to prove the lady dejected nothing more"
"I am not dejected she is wife of you as me, in fact as first wife she has more rights on you,"
"You are naive"
"May be still I request you to accept her offer"
"Are you kicking me out of your room?" Manik asked in anger
"Hukum!!!" She said in horror "never not even in any of my life's I will do so or think about doing so"
"My wish doesn't matter?"
"Your duty comes first I will wait for you have dinner with didi sa, good night yuvaraj"
Manik looked at her with anger and dejected, he angrily walked out. Nandini walked with him till coriander. Manik didn't look at her. He just walked away dasi followed him