Restless

Manik sent letters to all three kingdoms. Mean while jungle king along with doctor and helper, his queen and son came to mahal on request of king. A large and lavish dinner is arranged.

Nandini made everything pleasant and best for them, she made food she got ready and then she helped Manik to get ready. When they are in meeting hall, Nandini greeted everyone. Siya made her sit comfortably. Since from morning she is feeling uncomfortable due to weight gain. Manik is very angry that she did all these things when she is not well but Nandini want to express her thanks to them personally.

King welcomed them with dignity and respect. He made everyone in court to be introduced to him, afterwards he invented court members to lunch along with jungle king. All had lunch, then king and jungle king played chess, queens went inside to have some gossips, Manik is busy with jungle king son, along with Parth.

Nandini came back and took nap she is really tired, Manik came to check her, he found her in deep sleep, Manik ordered  hot water, he dipped a heavy cloth in them and massaged her feet and back, she moaned when he did. He groaned in announce as he strictly decided to stay away from Nandini as she is uncomfortable with babies inside her stomach is showing more, she is having back pain, legs swollen, pluffy face she actually looking edible but he is controlling.

Siya requested Manik to stop she will do so but Manik asked her to go away. Jyothi and Siya went away. When Nandini is little bit ok Manik left to give company to jungle king's son.

Manik learned many things about jungle and even learned how to detect poison, then he got knowledge about making other go crazy with some herbs. He want to try them on enemy detectives, so that they can blur truth. Manik made him learn some techniques of war, even made him learn about planing of war, he showed some sword skills to him. Both enjoyed each other company.

When it's dinner time Manik came to change and found Nandini full and lazy, "tired?" He stroked her cheeks softly
"Yes I am feeling heavy and lazy"
"You are actually" he smiled
"Ya But today I am feeling more"
Manik frowned he don't want to take risk so called doctor, she came she checked Nandini "Yuvaraj she is carrying twins so she is going to be more tired now, she needs proper food and liquids, let her take proper rest, if possible send her to her house till delivery"
"No" Manik said with anger. Doctor got it she nodded and left.
"Hukum I won't go anywhere so stop this angry button, I am exhausted i will sleep more" she said trying to sleep. Manik helped her to sleep properly. She called Siya to help her with leg pain, Siya started to press her legs softly
"I had to be present at dinner Nandini, guests are there"
"Yes I forgot totally let me get ready"
"No you take rest I will attend them and come I will send food, Siya you will first test it then serve the lady" Manik warned Siya said yes
Manik kissed Nandini forehead and left for dinner.

They stayed for three days, Nandini couldn't make up for them as she is extremely getting tired and she couldn't even dress properly she is unable to wear any jewellery except mangalsutra, Manik ordered Siya and jyothi to let her be minimal, he made it clear that she should be just comfortable which she is not, her back is aching day by day. Manik is worried sick now. He want Nandini safe and healthy that's it.

King is desperate to get his grand daughters married, the king's which Manik decided to marry them are invited, Manik and king took them to, king's room, Manik explained about Hema, her deeds and her punishments, he even explained how he is going to make other wives queens to their kingdom, he then introduced his daughters to them.
"Now it's your choice you want to make this marriages or not. No need to be afraid that I will attack you if you don't accept, I will never do such so be our guest for two days then decide please" Manik said to them . They stayed.

Nandini is now full like whale, she is barely walks, she couldn't handle the weight of children so doctor said to be on bed rest totally. Manik is monitoring her time to time. He is now a days busy with many things, making all three queens, talking about marriage keeping tabs on Hema family, he is messed up totally.

They agreed for marriage, as Nandini is near her due day they made the marriage days after two months, Manik happily accepted. He is on cloud nine, he felt so lite and happy. King too felt happy with news.

Hema is totally in agony, she understood she is left here to be in worse. She felt lifeless, Manik comes once in a while and talk to her, if she crosses her line he will punish her harshly, she learnt it badly that she shouldn't cross the line with him, she is now begging him to release her from this all but Manik didn't accept. He gave her daughters marriage news, she thought he will release her now for marriage but he didn't he explained how he said them about her, and how they accepted, she lost hope she is lifeless now. Manik is now seeing the pain which he want to see in her face. He felt satisfied. He want her to repent doing all this, naming his children

Hema father is worried, since somany days their is no news from Hema, he wrote letter to king seeking Hema welfare, he just replied saying she is doing as she deserve, which made him frown. The attack which they planned, on Nandini was, actually planned for, king. Hema want to attack Nandini but he want to kill king, so that Manik will become king and automatically Hema will be his queen, but their was no news of Nandini death or king death. Not even Hema is sending any news, he want to know more. He sent some gudacharies for enquiry.

Manik is with Nandini, a old lady is reading Ramayan for Nandini, Manik is thinking, about everything, he is have gut feelings that this is silence before toofan he had a very bad feeling, like something worst is going to happy, he is scared and tensed. He don't want king on leash, he don't want to ruin his daughters marriage, he don't want to take risk on Nandini life. He is restless.

May be in some chapters stories will end
I know somany are against the plot but I want it like this, I can't and won't change it sorry