Garbadaran

After marriage rituals started. Manik is holding Nandini while doing all rituals. Her soft hand in his long rough hand is giving him more comfort.

Till evening they are performing rituals, bidai was done, Nandini heart went numb if her family was with her she would have cried a lot but now she hugged all Chauhan family took blessings from them.

Manik looked at her and then he sat on the elephant, both reached mahal by evening

Manik got down from his elephant and, gave hand to Nandini to get up from her palanquin, she took his hand and got up. Both walked to the main gate, Leelavati along with her two sisters she gave arthi and welcomed them, they both came inside then Hema kept a Kalash of rice in entrance Nandini bowed her head folded her hands to the Kalash and then hit the Kalash with her toe, then entered, she placed her leg in wet sindhoor plate then walked inside. Manik is all time holding her hand.

Then Latha came forward, "the plates which are represented for each member of a family, Hukum will spread them with his sword you should lift them and gems them on the head without making any sound and not dropping them so go on"
Nandini nodded, Manik started to spread Nandini is collecting she took all in her head, when she was about to get up she started to trip Manik held her tight she managed to hold the plates tight and walked to the table and placed them without any noise. All praised her saying she will keep the family unite.

The couple took blessings from all elders, then Nandini alone bowed to all wives of Manik they with hate blessed them. Manik felt a slight pain in his heart when she bent for blessings from them but he stood silent.

Then all walked to mandir did harthi, to god.
"Both are tired so take some rest till dinner, Siya and Jyothi take Nandini to her room" Leelavati
They nodded and took her, Manik too went to his wing. He changed to a comfortable dress after taking bath.

Manik then walked to meet his brother-in-law. He met them talked about politics listened about themselves. He even met all their children gave them gifts too.

Here Nandini took bath changed into some nice simple cotton dress. When she was doing her hair, Leelavati came with all ladies.
"This is the dress you have to wear for dinner, wear all this jewellery and get ready beti don't take long"
Nandini took them and took blessings too.
Jyothi and Siya started to dress her up, it's again a red and gold lehenga.