Chapter 11

A/N: I'm so happy and grateful to see more and more readers following my new TinCan story. Thank you everyone for all your votes and comments. I will try my best to make this story interesting. I will make sure that this story has a happy ending.😀😀😀

Third Person POV

Can was so excited to start driving his new car around. He offered to drive Lay and his mom to the mall to do their shopping and then since it was Sunday they could have lunch at the Food Court. The Food Court always offered special lunches on Sundays.

His mom and his sister Lay were of course more than happy to take a spin on Can's new Ford Focus.

"I love this color so much!" Lay exclaimed. "You chose the best color of the bunch!"

Can was happy with his choice. Cobalt blue was an absolutely stunning color.

He drove carefully to the mall, not wanting to get into any road accidents. When they reached the mall parking lot, Can was dismayed to see so many cars and not a parking space in sight. He kept driving around hoping to come across an empty parking spot.

"Aha!" Can exclaimed when he saw a car backing out of one of the parking spaces. He waited till the car had left the spot and then quickly drove into the spot.

Suddenly he heard a loud honk from another car. What the fuck, he thought, while getting out of the car to see why the other driver honked at him. At the same time the other driver angrily got out of the car.

"I saw the empty spot first! I was waiting for it to leave when you suddenly......Cantaloupe!!!!!!! Is that your car????? Were you the one who just swiped my spot???"

Can was speechless as he saw Pete and Ae also come out of Tin's car. Tin was the angry other driver who was upset with Can for taking his parking spot.

Lay and his mom also had already stepped out of the car.

"Ai Pete! Ai Tin!" cried Lay, overlooking Ae. "I'm so glad to see both of you here! You both are really so suited for each other as boyfriends!"

"If you really were the first to see this parking spot, then I'm going to drive away and give it to you," Can said grudgingly to Tin. Can may hate Tin but Can was a fair and just person.

"It's okay," said Tin, "you can keep that spot. I will just drive around some more until I find another one."

"Can, do you want to join us?" Ae asked him. "We're just here to window shop and hang out and then we will have lunch at the Food Court."

"Yes, Can, why don't you join them," Can's mom urged him. "We can always meet up later when Lay and I have finished with our shopping."

"No, mom!" protested Lay, "P'Can will just be in the way of these two boyfriends."

"Which ones are you referring to be boyfriends?" asked her mom.

"Ai Pete and Ai Tin of course," replied Lay while taking photos of Pete and Tin standing side by side.

"Pete is not my boyfriend," Tin stated, looking intently at Can. "Just to make things clear."

"What?????" asked Lay in great dismay. "That can't be! You and Ai Pete look so good together!"

"Ae is my boyfriend," Pete spoke up, "just want to make it clear." 

Pete looked at Ae lovingly with a smile. Ae could not help blushing.

Suddenly a car honked behind Tin's car. Everybody scrambled back into Tin's car.

Tin drove away and for some reason Can regretted that he was not able to make a decision to join Tin and his group. But then again, maybe it was for the better. He would not know how to react nicely if Tin said some arrogant things to him again.