Chapter 25

Tin's POV

It looks like this day was not going to be my day. Why did I even agree to come and attend this get together with Pete's and Ae's friends? Oh, yes, I almost forgot. It was because Pete said that Can was going to come along.

I was really looking forward to the opportunity of getting closer to Can. Maybe make amends to him for my past misdeeds. Maybe show him a softer side of me. Maybe make him see that I badly want more than just his friendship, if he even looked on me as a friend. Sadly, no, he did not even consider me as a friend. But I want to try, I badly want to try to get closer to him.

I had not anticipated the arrival of a lovely long haired medical student with a well proportioned figure and a pair of legs that could drive any hot blooded male like Can crazy.

Already, he was all over her, unable to keep his hands to himself.

I found out from Ae that her name was Jade. Right now she was in the water with her cousin playfully splashing water at Can and when the water would hit Can in the face she would try to run away and of course Can would go after her and when he caught up with her, he would wrap his arms around her bare waist to keep her from running away any farther.  Oh yes, she was wearing a black and white polka dotted bikini.  AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH ! ! ! 

I went over to the crate of drinks and took out a bottle of beer. I twisted the cap and lifted the bottle to my mouth. My wrist got grabbed, bringing the bottle I was holding away from my mouth.

"I brought those drinks here. You have to pay me first before you can drink it."

I turned around.

Can? Can, really? I'm not drunk yet. This is my first bottle. I'm not even tipsy. I'm surely hallucinating.

Can's POV

Even as I was playing around in the water with Jade and Malee, I would glance from time to time at Tin who was sitting by the shed all by himself.

He would rather be alone than join the rest of us lower income students. He was the prince who did not want to mix with peasants like us. My blood was boiling with resentment that he looks down on people who are not on the same financial level as he is.

I closed my eyes as a spray of salty water hit my face. I went after Jade, the culprit who did it to me.

She started to squeal as I got closer to her. I grabbed her around her waist and dunked her in the water.

When she managed to rise out of the water, her hair was all over her face. I helped her push her hair away from her face.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Tin stand up and start walking towards the crate holding the drinks that Good and I had brought to the beach.

Suddenly I had an idea. I was going to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I sprinted to the shed and reached him just as he had twisted the cap off a bottle of beer.

I grabbed his wrist, pulling the bottle away from his mouth.

"If you want to drink that beer, you have to pay for it first," I said.

The moment those words came out of my mouth, I badly regretted saying them.

I started to back away as I saw a certain expression on his face that warned me that I had just stepped into dangerous territory.