Chapter 27

A/N: Once again, thank you my lovely readers, for all your votes and comments. Even if I'm not able to reply to every single one, I'm taking careful note of them. I'm very grateful to all of you following this story. You are my inspiration to keep this story going! 🙏❤

Third Person POV

Tin and Jade stood on either side of Can, waiting for Can to make a decision.

Tin noticed how Can was looking at Jade with so much indecision on his face. His heart ached as he realized that Can could have made a quick decision to choose him but did not because Jade had a really strong allure on him.

Tin turned to walk away. Can sprung into action. He went after Tin, grabbing him by the wrist.

When Jade saw that, she ran away towards the water, wiping away tears from her cheeks.

"Tin," said Can, "I choose you, but give me a minute to say it to Jade."

"No," said Tin, "I'm going with you to the water. I want to be present when you tell Jade that you have chosen me."

"But you' re gonna get wet!"Can protested, "do you even have a change of clothes."

Tin did not answer.

With wide eyes, Can saw Tin starting to unbuckle his belt, to unzip his pants, and to slowly pull them down his muscled thighs.

Can covered his eyes, but with his fingers splayed open so that he could see through them. Can did not even realize that he was holding his breath.

Can let out a breath of relief as he noticed that Tin was wearing a pair of swimming trunks under his pants. Whewwww!!!

Tin looked at Can with half a smile and a smirk as he started to unbutton his shirt. Can looked mesmerized as he saw Tin's muscles ripple and bulge at every movement of taking off his shirt.

"Before we go to the water, tell me something," said Can.

"What do you want me to tell you," asked Tin.

"Why are you not joining everyone else in the water? Is it because you consider the rest of us as dirty and poor and ready to take advantage of your money?" asked Can, looking dead serious at Tin.

"No," said Tin, "you have educated me on that long time ago."

Can could see the sincerity on Tin's face.

On impulse, Can rushed up to Tin and planted a kiss on Tin's lips.

When Can realized what he had just done, he backed away, covering his mouth, feeling mortified at what he had just done.

He ran away as fast as he could towards the water. Tin followed slowly with a big smile on his face.

When Tin noticed that Can had reached Jade, he sprinted towards them, not wanting to miss what Can was going to tell Jade.

Before Can could even open his mouth, Tin said to Jade, "Can has chosen me."

Jade pouted as she watched Tin carry Can and wade farther into the water. When they were far enough away, Tin said to Can, "This is for making me suffer for too long."

With those words, he flung Can into the water, making Can swim frantically because at that exact moment, a big wave washed over him.