Chapter 36

A/N: Warning, MATURE CONTENT! If you're below 18, this chapter is not for you, sorry. Skipping this chapter will not take away from the story line. Thank you.

Tin's POV

When I saw Can holding the tube of lubricant, I instantly remembered how, earlier, I could barely enclose his hardened member with my mouth. His may not be as long as mine but his was definitely wider in size, in fact, so wide that my mouth felt so stretched and ached so bad after I managed to make him reach his climax.

I panicked when he pushed my legs up to my chest and felt him applying some lubricant around my back entrance.

I wanted to say "stop!" to him but for some reason, suddenly I felt some curiosity as to how it would feel to be invaded by him back there.

"Uhh!" I was unprepared for the sharp pain that I got from his lubricated finger that entered me.

He withdrew his finger and bent down to kiss my own hardened member.

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips. His warm moist mouth was sending delicious sensations that I did not want to stop.

"Uhh! Can... uhh!" I felt him insert two fingers, stretching me there, moving them about inside.

He withdrew his two fingers, and before I could protest I felt an even sharper, more intense pain as he inserted three fingers inside me.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh... Can, I can't stand the pain anymore," I said weakly.

He stopped moving his fingers but did not withdraw them. He bent forward once more and started slow up and down movements on my hardened member with his mouth, increasing the pace and making my head spin with the pleasure he was giving me.

I jerked my chest forward just a millisecond before all my juices spurted out. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the warm liquid flowing down the sides of my member.

When I opened my eyes, Can was wiping his mouth. Shit, he got some of it inside his mouth. So sorry, my Cantaloupe, I'll make it up to you.

I had totally forgotten that it wasn't over yet when I saw Can applying lubricant on his ridiculously wide hardened member.

I tried to stop him, but it was too late.

I almost fainted when he entered me. Was this the kind of pain that mothers felt as they were bringing their babies out into the world?

I felt my cheeks being tapped several times in quick succession.

"Tin! Open your eyes! Tin! Jesus, I'm sorry. I didn't think you had a very low pain tolerance, oh, Jesus Christ in heaven, open your eyes, Tin, goddammit!"

I opened my eyes to see a very worried and frightened Can looking down at me.

When he saw me open my eyes, he fell on top of me and embraced me tight.

"I'm sorry, Can," I said, "I didn't think that I was going to faint. Maybe next time you can prep me a little more before you enter me. That size of yours is no joke, so heaven help me."

"I'm sorry," said Can, "let's just make this a learning experience."

"Or maybe you can undergo some surgery down there to make it a little thinner," I suggested.

I received a painful flick on my forehead for that remark.

Then I had an idea.

"Let's go and shower together," I said.

I knew how I was going to make it up to Can. I was going to give him the greatest pleasure of his life inside the shower room.