Chapter 46

**Alex’s POV**

Lying beside Fred feels so warm and comfortable. I snuggle a little closer, trying to get under his arm. He stirs slightly and frowns a little, but I manage to get under his arm and snuggled up to his chest. I lean my head against his chest and listen to his breathing. I know it’s really early in the morning, but I feel wide awake. Although, I know that if I lie here long enough I’ll get back to sleep eventually and if I don’t get back to sleep I’ll be exhausted later on today. I close my eyes and try to focus on taking long, deep breaths. Fred snuffles in his sleep and curls up around, squishing me up. This is less comfortable.

I lie still for a moment, planning my escape, an elaborate plan of commando rolls and drop wires, when someone’s alarm goes off and Fred rolls off me anyway. I sit up and immediately freak out. I look awful in the mornings!

I sprint out of the dorm before any of the boys have done anything more than grumble and fly up to my own room. The girls are already up and getting ready. They raise their eyebrows as I come running in wearing Fred’s jumper.

“Good night?” Angelina comments lightly.

“We didn’t have sex,” I tell her, brushing my hair and checking in the mirror for panda eyes. I run into the bathroom and have a thirty second shower then get into my uniform, grab my bag and sprint back to the boy’s dormitory. I can hear some of the showers on in the bathroom, but only a few of them have actually gotten out of bed. Fred is half sitting rubbing his eyes. I drop my bag and climb onto the bed, leaning over him.

“Morning,” I whisper, pulling his hands away and kissing him.

“Hey,” he replies when we pull apart.

“You’re going to be late for class,” I tell him, “come on, get up!”

After lunch Scarlett, Felicity, George, Angelina, Fred and I have a free period. We start off hanging out in the boy’s dormitory, but then Angelina and Felicity decide to go for a walk and Scarlett and George go to raid the kitchens. Fred is lying on his bed, stomach down, with his eyes closed. I lean over and brush my lips against his. He opens his eyes, smirking slightly.

“What was that?” he asks, rolling over onto his back, “if you’re going to kiss me, give me a proper one!”

I laugh and kiss him hard on the mouth. He grins at me and brushes my hair off my face.

“You’re beautiful,” he tells me sincerely. I feel my cheeks heat up and I stand up.

“I’ll catch you later,” I tell him.

“You don’t have to go,” he says, sitting up.

“No, I should, otherwise Scarlett and George will get the wrong idea,” I tell him, “see you at dinner.”

“Alex?”

I hear him following me downstairs and run up the girl’s staircase into my room. I walk over and stand in front of the mirror. I look at my reflection and hot, angry tears well in my eyes.

I’m not beautiful.

**Fred’s POV**

I hear a smash and a cry from the girl’s dormitory.

“ALEX?” I call upstairs, “dammit…”

I hate not being able to go up to their dormitories. It seems unfair that they can come and go as they please, but we can’t.

“What’s going on?”

I turn around and see Scarlett and George walking in, snowflakes in their hair.

“Scar, can you check on Alex?” I ask. Scarlett nods and hurries up the stairs.

“Oh my- ALEX?” I hear Scarlett scream. Without thinking I sprint upstairs. The alarm thing goes off and I feel the floor slide out from under my feet.

“DAMMIT!” I yell, kicking the wall. George puts a hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sure she’s fine,” he says calmly, “take a deep breath.”

“FRED!” Scarlett comes sliding down the staircase, “get Madame Pomfrey, George, get McGonagall! For goodness sake, HURRY!”

_________________________________________________________________________

Soooo, my exams are over! I only have two major works left (Drama) and I am starting TWO NEW STORIES JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!! Don't you just adore me? 0:) so, my new stories are Stepping Into The Light (Hidden Under Darkness Sequel) and Australian Princess, so check them out:

http://www.wattpad.com/6553995-australian-princess?d=ud

http://www.wattpad.com/6554056-stepping-into-the-light-hidden-under-darkness?d=ud