Four

Sabina's POV- March 2018

My phone vibrated against my hand as I stepped out of my car. At the moment, everyone who knew I was going on a date was bombarding me with questions regarding about said date. Not even my own father was badgering me when I told him I was going on a date. He just told me to be safe, and make smart decisions. 

I knew for a fact that I would need a recharge (or two) in order to get home. My dad was currently letting me live in the condo he stayed at when he was too tired to drive to Thousand Oaks. The condo was located in Manhattan Beach, and it was actually home for the first 4 years of my life. Point is, I did not know how to get home without a GPS, which meant my phone needed to be recharged.

At the moment I was starving, and ready to eat some sushi. Adrian asked me if I was craving any type of food, and when I said Sushi he told me he knew a good place. How does one dress for a sushi date? He was a little over 6 feet, so I chose to wear my black heeled booties. You could say I was going for an almost all-black ensemble. I had paired my black skinny jeans with a black peter pan collar sweater. My makeup was kept to a minimum, but I was wearing more than I had when I did meet him. The go-to hairstyle for me was either a messy bun or a ponytail. At the moment, my hair was down and curled.

"Hi" I greeted.

We had agreed to meet outside of the restaurant, and by the looks of it he arrived before me. 

"Hey"

I smiled when I noticed he was holding a bouquet of white daisies, pink roses, and carnations. 

"Alex mentioned you liked flowers"

"Thank you," I said as I accepted the bouquet.

"Shall we go inside?"

As I nodded, he held the door open for me to step inside. Once I was inside, he followed and we were quickly seated. 

"I'm starving"

I nodded agreeing with him as I looked through the menu. 

"Hi! I'm Tammy and I'll be your waitress for the night"

I glanced up to see a pretty blonde...batting her eyelashes at Adrian. He was paying no attention to her though and was looking at the menu. In fact, he looked pretty annoyed. 

"Can we get a couple more minutes?"

She visibly rolled her eyes before glaring at me.

"Of course"

He looked away from his menu once she was gone.

"What are you going to order?"

"To be honest, everything sounds tasty" I admitted.

"Let's try something interesting"

Like?

"How about you order for me, and I'll order for you"

He smiled.

"I'm kind of a picky eater, but everything on the menu tastes great"

So he came here often.

"Okay," I said agreeing.

Once we decided what to order for each other, he waved the waitress over. 

"How was your week?"

"Long" I admitted.

I was still jetlag. 

"Tell me about it"

"After the Kings game, we flew to Florida," I told him.

He nodded.