Twenty - Five

Sabina's POV- September 2018

"Morning"

I looked up from my laptop and smiled at the sight. Adrian was making his way over with Salem in his arms.

"Good morning" I greeted.

He pecked my lips before turning his attention to my laptop.

"Homework?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

I was halfway through the article at the moment.

"I'm starving"

Well, he did miss dinner last night.

"Check the microwave," I told him.

He did and a smile on his face formed as he pulled out a plate.

"Thanks, Bebs"

I nodded and turned my attention back to my laptop.

"Do not give Salem bacon" I warned.

"Sorry, buddy"

He placed his plate next to me and went to fill himself up a cup of coffee.

"The almond milk creamer is in the fridge" I stated.

"I don't know how you and Lucy can drink it black"

"It has an acquired taste, you eventually get used to it" I told him as I glanced at him

"Nope"

I laughed and as he ate I read.

"Are you almost done?"

"I've got a few pages" I answered.

"I'm going to go change then"

I nodded and smiled as he kissed my temple.

"Thanks"

"For?" I asked.

"Making breakfast, but for also towel drying my hair last night for me"

"Anytime" I replied.

I picked him up from the airport last night at around 9:30 PM. He fought off sleep the entire drive back to my place, and as soon as we got to my place he quickly showered and passed out on my bed. His hair was still damp, so I ran a towel through his hair. I nudged him a couple of times hoping to get him up to dry his hair himself, but all that would happen was that his eyes would snap open and then slowly close back. 

"I'll take my time"

He lightly tapped my cheek making me look at him. I smiled as he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"Okay, you can get back to work now"

Once he was gone, I finished the reading and quickly wrote down the main points on a sticky note. Adrian quietly made his way down the stair and took a seat on the couch. I glanced up at him just as he giggled about something. By the looks of it, and Instagram post.

"Bebs"

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Brodzy wants to know if you and I will join him and Lauren for lunch"

"Sure" I answered.

"Paul is also going"

"LaDue?" I asked.

"Yes"

"His crush on Stevie is the cutest" I noted.

"She can come too"