Chapter 1~ Greetings.

~Narrators POV~
Y/N was sitting at a bench at about 12am, Y/N was peacefully watching the sky as the lights lit up the park she was in, Until her peaceful night was ruined. "HEY!" A boy shouted. Y/N didn't know how to react. "I-I U-um..." Y/N stuttered. The boy ran towards her and held her wrists and held her legs down with his legs, Releasing one of his hands still keeping a tight grip on her wrists Y/N shouted, To bad no one was around.
"Stop screaming." The boy said.
"And if I don't?" The girl responded.
"I'm gonna have to make you." The boy smirked under the hood.
Y/N continued screaming until the boy pressed his lips against hers making her eyes go wide, There was a breeze, A breeze strong enough to pull his hood down revealing his dirty blonde hair with his eyes locking with yours. He pulled away as you stopped screaming. "Ugh, now that you've seen my face I have to introduce myself, I'm Edawn, Also known as Kim Hyo-jong, but don't tell anyone." Edawn said. "I'm not gonna call you Edawn, Nor Hyo-jong. I'll call you naughty boy because that's what you are." Y/N scoffed. "Whatever you want. The naughtiest boy out there." Edawn winked. "Don't wink at me like that, you can't declare yourself the naughtiest boy out there." Y/N said rolling her eyes. "Whatever. It's not my job to care." The boy said running away. Y/N wondered what was the purpose of him holding her wrists and legs.

-EDAWN'S POV-
"Hmm.." I thought. That girl was...interesting, but come to think of it she's basic like every other girl. But then I realized, My identity was supposed to be a secret until she knew. "Ugh, useless!" I said out-loud. The housekeeper looked at me concerned. "She knows who I am! What am I gonna do now?! I SHOULD'VE GOT HER NAME INSTEAD OF GIVING HER MINE!" I yelled in anger. Making my mother snap and stomp to my room, "Kim Hyo-jong! Your father is asleep! Don't wake him up or he's gonna let you sleep in the dogs bed!" My mother yelled. "Yes mother, ugh." I threw my body back making my head hit the pillow.

-Y/N'S POV-
I was curious, who was Edawn? I grabbed my laptop and searched him up, No results. "What about Kim Hyo-jong?" I said to myself typing in the name, "More than 1000 results. Wow, he must be very popular, Wait- "Kim businesses" doesn't that sound familiar? Oh my god. My family works for his family! The boy who stole my first kiss was the boy my parents are working for!" I screamed. "Sweetie, Shh...Your father is trying to rest for work tomorrow okay? Take it a notch down." My mother interrupted. "Yes mom, sorry." I quietly said. "It's alright honey." She smiled then she left. I continued to search him up, getting more information each minute, it was 8:30am, school started in 10 minutes. I was still hooked up on Edawn. My dad came into my room and sat on my bed, "Honey, you can't go to school today. Today I'm gonna introduce you to "The Kim business." They're also gonna introduce their son to you, hoping that you two will get along very well." My father said leaving me in pieces broken. "W-What? R-right now?" I asked nervously. "Yes, Get ready." My father said. He left and I went to my closet grabbing some clothes to put on, good enough for the Kims to see. I put on this cute dress with my hair in a bun, as I went to the car and my father started driving to the company.

-EDAWNS POV-
"WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO MEET PEOPLE I HAVEN'T EVEN NEVER MET?!" I shouted in the car, I was dressed up in a suit as when we arrived to the place to meet up the girl in the backseat was looking upset, Looking like she didn't want to be here, Because I related. The mom brought out her daughter and my face went from smiling to mad, It was the girl who stole my first kiss. The one who calls me naughty boy. "Shit.." I mumbled. My mother hit my shoulder she heard what I said. "Heh! Anyways, Thank you Mr. Lee and Ms. Lee for coming here today especially with their lovely daughter, who I can hope will become very close with Hyo-jong." My mother said smiling. Now greet each other, "Greetings." I said shaking her hand. As she shook mine back smiling.

-NARRATORS POV-
The boy and girl death-stared at each other, they looked at each other with little flames in their eyes. "Well, Both Hyo-jong And Y/N are off to a great start, Hyo-Jong, show Y/N to the garden and have a talk with her there." Edawn's mother said. Edawn took Y/N's wrist and led her to the garden, "What the hell?! I didn't want to see you!" Edawn exclaimed. "You think I don't want you to be here to?! My family works for your family you idiot! I'm only being nice here because I don't want them getting fired!" She yelled at me. "I'll tell my parents to fire them right now, I'm not hesitant to!" Edawn yelled at her. "W-wait, P-please d-don't, I'm begging you.." Y/N said begging. "Fine, But you have to do me a favor." Edawn said.