Chapter 18~ It's mommy now.

-SMUT WARNING, LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIRTY STUFF, SUCH AS NAME CALLING, DEGRADING, CHOKING, THREATENING, SLAPPING-

-COUPLE YEARS LATER-

Y/N and me have sent Jae-eun to school, right when it was his first day of kindergarten the teacher looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sure he'll do great, no need to worry.." The teacher said blushing when she looked at me.

"Maybe can we hit it up sometime..?" The teacher said leaning towards me.

I panicked, I didn't know what to do until Y/N came and grabbed my arm, "Sorry he's married." She smiled at her waving goodbye to her and her child.

"Phew.." I sighed in relief.

I was driving us home until I felt Y/N's hand lay on my crotch slowly sliding her hand inside my boxers stroking me slowly.
"Y-Y/N, what d-do you think y-you're doing..?" I asked looking at the road.
"Nothing, I just have to claim what's mine." She said, "That teacher doesn't know her place, so.."
"W-well were home.." I said getting out the car.

She dragged my wrists and unlocked the door shutting it, she dragged me to my room and threw me on the bed. "Princess is in charge now."

"You dirty whore, you can't possibly take charge? Do you know what I'll do if you do? Do you think a naughty girl like you will take charge? Lay a single finger on me and see what happens." I said smirking at her.
"I don't care." She said, as she hovers on top, kissing my lips roughly. Her hands trail up my shirt, as she takes it off leaving me shirtless.
"I laid more than a finger on you, you can't do nothing about it, correct?" She smiles looking at me.
I flipped us making me on top, I led my hand to her face and slapped it, "You think I wasn't serious? Think again whore. This is only the beginning." I said as I was stroking the hand print on her face.

"Too bad, I like it when you punish me." She smirked grabbing my wrists as she pulled something out the drawer. It was a rope, blindfold, and handcuffs.

"Let me use those on you, daddy."keeping the mischievous smirk on her face. She took off my pants and boxers, she put the blindfold on me, she handcuffed my wrists, and finally she ties my legs wide apart from each other, making my dick stand in the middle of my widened legs.

"Do you think princess will let you continue being like this without her wanting to dominate you back? No baby boy, mommy's in charge." She stroked my cheek as I tried seeing where her hand is.

"Shhh, you'll be alright baby." She said as she pulled my hair making me whine in pain. "P-princess? Do you know what trouble you will be in after this?" I said panicked. "No, because Princess isn't here right now, it's mommy to you." She slapped my cheek hard, making me whimper.

"Stop being pathetic, I never cried did I?" She laughed. "N-no." I said, "T-this is just n-new." I said.

-Y/N'S POV-
I took off my clothes, fully naked. I grabbed Edawn's cock and pumped it quickly making small moans come out his mouth, admitting, it was music to my ears.

I sat on his dick, making him enter me me slowly. he moaned, I moaned, I started loving my hips up and down, until the room was just filled with our moans.

I trailed my hand to Edawn's neck keeping a grip on it tightly, making him slightly choke. "Y-Y/N, W-What a-are y-" he was trying to speak until I cut him off, "Just shush, it's all that you can do like that scene with the kindergarten teacher? You kept quiet and didn't do anything? Be a good boy and shut up." I said harshly keeping the grip tighter, he kept quiet. I kept on riding him as I put a gag ball on him to keep him quiet.

He tried speaking through the gag ball, it didn't work though, He reached his climax without warning as I moaned loudly when I did as-well. I tightened the grip on his neck so he couldn't make a sound. Not even a peep. He was trying to breathe but just couldn't.

He tried to touch me warning him he couldn't breathe so I smirked and said, "Do you deserve to breathe?" He nodded yes multiple times as I got rid of this grip from my hand to his neck.

I leaned down and kissed his neck gently. I started sucking roughly on it leaving reddish purple marks, I took off the gag ball from him as I took everything off him leaving him free.

He immediately flipped us over and put me on my stomach, he slapped my ass roughly, leaving red handprints as he turned me around once again spreading my legs pinching my clit.

I screamed, he pinched it once again making me scream his name in pain. "KIM HYOJONG!" He smirked and continued pinching it hardly. Making my heat go numb from all the pinching. "It's daddy to you, you whore." He slapped my thigh.