Chapter 13~ Coffee accident.

-SCHOOL & EDAWN'S POV-
School has just begun, But once I entered the building was empty, I heard screams coming from outside, me and Y/N came to check what it was. It was girls surrounding this group of boys, Known as GOT7, Of course, the most lovable group out there has to come into our school.

One of them entered, I knew their names and he they looked so I can tell this one was Jackson, he smiled at Y/N and winked at her. Leaving her blushing.

"No Y/N! Don't fall for them! I'm the one you would love here, not him!" I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her.

"What?! Those boys are my best friends ! We have a group chat name!!" She told me grabbing her phone and showing me, "they're gay! They couldn't love me!" She exclaimed.

"Good." I said pulling her into a tight hug as she hugged me back, "Ughhhh, let me go I have class for God's sake." I didn't let go I dragged her to class. "You naughty boy, you can never learn to let go, can you?" She groaned.
"Nope." I said simply smiling.

Once class started the teacher pointed at the board, showing the test scores. I forgot I had my test turned in when I ran away, I looked at my score and 100% not bad.

"Hyo-jong, i'm proud of you." Mrs. Jae said as I smiled. Y/N put her arm around me and chuckled, "We should go out for coffee after school." Y/N said. "Sounds nice." I smiled. The bell rang and that meant it was the end of school.

Y/N got in my car as I drove to a cafe she wanted me to go to. We pulled up at the cafe and entered, it was very old fashioned, it was like a Starbucks. except more space and places to actually sit and for people to take your order.

"Hello, Welcome to Vintie Cafe, What would you like to drink?" The girl waiter asked nicely, smiling. "I'd like a americano, iced please." Y/N ordered, "And for you sir?" The waiter asked, "A coffee please." I smiled at the waiter as she smiled brighter, "Coming right up, thank you for ordering!" She walked away.

"She likes you Naughty boy." Y/N winked.
"No, I don't like her though I like you more." I said.
"Here's your drinks!" The waiter said. She served us our drinks as she walked away. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." Y/N said. She got up when I was drinking my coffee and hit my elbow making the coffee spill on me.
"Oh sh-" Y/N said.
"Y/N, you spilled coffee. In my crotch area!" I whined.
"I'm sorryyyy" She whined.
She got a napkin and pressed her hand against my crotch trying to wipe the coffee off, I moaned by accident.
"Did you just moan..?" She asked tilting her head, In public..?" She asked once again.
"M-maybe." I laughed nervously.
"Well then, let's take this to the house." She smirked against my ear. "Just use the bathroom!" I exclaimed as she went to the bathroom.