Chapter 24~ 16th birthday.

-JUNHO'S POV-
My 16th birthday, I still stayed with Jae-Eun, Of course all we did was either kiss, hug or tease each other sexually.

But this birthday seemed special, If I could remember Jae-Eun said he'll be by my side at all costs.

It sounds like we're getting married but not at all, we just support each other and love each other like the boyfriends we are.

Jae-Eun never disappointed me, I put on a suit for my birthday since it was being held at Mrs. Kim's house inviting everyone who she knew, including her parents, Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim looked really young for 44 year olds, it looked like they were 20, or at least in their twenty's.

Me and Jae-Eun put on a suit, Jae-Eun smiled, "I'll be waiting downstairs with the rest of the guests, your stepmom and father will be waiting, including your sister, alright?" He grabbed my shoulders, "Alright.." I said, He kissed my lips softly as he head downstairs.

I fixed my tie and as the speakers went on, "Now the birthday boy is coming down! Hooray!" The announcer said as I opened the door and started coming downstairs slowly as I saw a couple of familiar eyes looking at me, I went down as Jae-Eun smiled walked towards me.

He took my hand as I blushed, No one knew we were a couple besides His mother and father. He kissed my lips softly as he brought me into the living room where everyone was.

Everyone was talking to each other until I saw my stepmother, father, and sister, My stepmother and father went towards me, "Why did you run?" My father asked, "I had enough of you and this witch, I had no choice." I growled. "You have no right to call her a witch you disgrace! You're a disgrace to this family, you should've gotten a girlfriend instead of a stupid boyfriend like yours." He said deeply.

I heard footsteps coming as a tongue clicked, "Sir, I don't think you have a right to talk to your son like that, he can be whatever he wants and whenever he wants, you don't control him, will I have to put you through court hm?" Mr. Kim said as he smirked. "No sir." My father said as I gave him a disgusted face, "Thank you Mr.Kim." I smiled.

"Call me HyoJong or Edawn, either one." He smiled and walked towards his wife.
"I saw what happened, you okay?" Jae-Eun asked, "Everything's alright, your father helped me actually." I said. "That's nice of him." Jae-Eun said as he planted a kiss on my lips.

Soon we celebrated until the guests left.