Chapter 19~ All about Jae-Eun.

-JAE-EUN'S POV-
I'm currently 10, My parents are 28, My mom had me when she was 18 so...of course I wasn't meant to be made, but that's what my parents did anyway.

I'm being quite mature nowadays. I don't recall the last time I was immature like my classmates. Of course some parts of 6th grade were hard for me, but you eventually learn to learn the heard parts.

There's always drama causers. Specific people actually, Eunhyuk, Bihyu, Inhi, seemi, Reyung, Jihae, And that's all. Some people start rumors, some were about me and my sexuality. Since I always hang around boys a lot and get a little touchy some people like to think I'm gay.

Which don't get me wrong, I personally don't know. But there are pros and cons if I'm actually gay or not. One pro is, I usually do this thing with boys, I lean in on their face and breath heavily against their face when the two of us are really close, then I pull away smiling and laughing.

-SCHOOL-
"Hey Jae-Eun!" Said one of my friends, "Hey Jisung." I smiled at him. He smiled back. I put my backup up in my locker whom I shared with, with one of the drama causers, Eunhyuk, he started a rumor about me that I was gay. Then another saying I'm secretly a girl because of my name, At least my name's better than his.

I headed to my desk and sat down, I did the work as told to until someone approached, "Hey Jae-Eun, we have a new student joining today apparently." Jisung said as he took his desk behind me, "boy or girl?" I asked looking back at him, "Boy" He said. "Oh, nice." I responded as I turned back doing my work again.

"Class, today we have a new student, his name is...come on introduce yourself.." The teacher said smiling as she looked at the kid, "My name's Junho, nice to meet you all.." He said nervously as everyone clapped, "You may take the seat next to Jae-Eun." The teacher pointed at me.

The boy approached and waved at me, he sat down and got his stuff prepared, "Jae-Eun, right..?" He asked. "Yes, what do you need?" I smiled at him. "Can we be friends?" He asked nervously. "Of course." I said as I went to do my work. He smiled and got his pencil out starting to work on problems on the board.

It was time for lunch, we just had Music and everyone was halfway asleep, I took my seat when I heard a tray go down beside me, it was Junho, He waved at me smiling once again, I smiled and waved back, we talked the whole lunch time until it was time to go, we went outside for a while as me and Junho spent all recess talking to each other again.

"Okay class, we have a test soon, and I mean very soon. Grab some study partners and study for the test coming up, bring your social studies book!" The teacher reminded us as we packed our bags to go home, "I'll tell my mom if I can go to your house to study today, okay?" Junho said looking me deeply in the eyes, "Alright, I'll ask my parent if it's alright with them." I nodded.

-HOME-
"Hey Jae-Eun, How was school?" My mother asked, "It was alright." I responded "Hey mom, can my friend come over to study?" I asked. "Sure, as long as it's not someone you like because things can get pretty wild." She said as she winked. "No no, not like that it's a boy." I said with a disgusted face. "Oh then, that's alright." She smiled. A few minutes later I heard the door bell.

It was Junho and his step-mother, "Hello, We're dropping off Junho, If anything goes bad call me okay?" His mother said, "Alright, thank you, I will." My mother said as she took the paper. "Beautiful house." The mother said as she was leaving, "Mom, where's dad?" I asked, "He's at work honey, you know how he runs a business, and I do to, but I manage to do my work really quickly." She said looking a little upset. "Im home!" My dad said as he busted the door open, "Dad!" I yelled hugging him, he hugged me back.

"Anyways..shall we get to studying Junho..?" I asked, he nodded in response so I brought him to my room opening up the page we're supposed to be taking notes off of.