Chapter 2~ Naughty girl.

-Previously-
"I'll do anything, please." Y/N said begging.
"Hmm alright then, Be my Naughty Girl." Edawn smirked. "W-wait w-what?" Y/N asked. "Be my naughty girl. You'll have to do whatever I say and give me your location and socials including your number." Edawn said. "Out of everything you wanted me to do you wanted this?!" Y/N screamed. "Yes." Edawn stroked her hair as his fingers went to her chin looking her on the face smiling as she gave a death stare.

-BACK IN THE RESTAURANT IN THE COMPANY-
"Mother, father." Edawn cleared his throat.
"Oh..yes?" Edawn's mother said leaving the other parents interested. "Y/N is my girlfriend." Edawn said as a grin formed on his lips. "R-really?" The parents said. "Yes, It's true, I'm Hyo-Jong's girlfriend." Y/N said putting on the fakest smile she can to make the parents fall for it. The two sat down with their parents and stared at each other, Y/N was feeling mischievous and put her leg on Edawn's leg lifting up his pant leg a little making him shocked. "Naughty girl." He mouthed. "Why don't Hyo-jong and Y/N sit together?" Y/N's mom smiled. "That's a really great idea." Edawn's father said. The parents sat together as Y/N and Edawn sit together looking at each other deep in the eye, "Don't even think of trying to tease me babygirl." Edawn leaned in on Y/N's ear, whispering as he leaned back he pinched Y/N's cheek. Making the parents go all soft. Y/N put her hand on Edawn's crotch pushing her palm harshly and painfully towards Edawn, He groaned in pain out-loud making the parents look up when eating their food. "You okay honey?" Y/N asked smirking. "I'm fine baby." Edawn replied. Edawn pressed his hand against Y/N's crotch. "A-ah~" Y/N moaned. The parents looked at the girl once again being disrupted from their eating, "Baby, you okay?" Edawn leaned in on her face. "I'm fine honey." She smiled back putting her arm around her digging her nails into his back. Making him hiss in pain. Y/N continued eating as Edawn stole some of her food making her triggered, "Who do you think you are for stealing my food you b-" Y/N was about to say until she got cut off by a kiss from Edawn. "Shh." Edawn whispered.

-AFTER THE DINNER-
"I'd like to thank you for inviting us Mrs. Kim." Y/N's mother said bowing. "Yeah, we'd like to thank you for the invitation-" Y/N's father said until he got cut off. "Y/N will gladly spend the night with Hyo-jong." Y/N's mother said soon realizing what she just said. "Thank you for the offer, I'll make sure Hyo-Jong makes sure she's in safe hands." Mrs. Kim smiled, leaving Edawn and Y/N in terrible shock.

-HOME-
Y/N and Edawn arrived at his house, Y/N followed Edawn to his room, "Do you have any extra shirts?" Y/N said, "Yeah, but they're to big for you." Edawn scoffed. "I don't care." Y/N aggressively said. "Watch how you speak to me like that you naughty girl." Edawn turned around saying in a harsh tone handing the shirt over to Y/N. "And if I don't, Naughty boy?" She said. "I already said what'll happen." Edawn replied in a cold tone. "This damn naughty boy thinks he can get away from everything? Ha. Never." Y/N mumbled.
"What was that?" Edawn said.
"Nothing!" Y/N nervously said.
"That's what I thought, go take a shower you smell." Edawn said plopping on his bed, Sighing. Edawn felt something with Y/N he never felt before, the way she talked back to him without backing down, the way she hid things from him when he tells her to tell her now. Y/N left her phone on his table-stand, her phone dinged, Edawn picked her phone up and randomly found out her password, one of her friends were calling her, It was a boy with a heart emoji on it.