Chapter 17~ Wedding day.

-EDAWN'S POV-
It was the special day, about to be the end of the 9 months.

I got into my suit and looked in the mirror fixing my hair and anything that needed to be fixed. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to be married with the girl I love with all my heart. That and that means that she'll be involved in Kim Business as-well.

I was told to be waiting with the priest. I went with the priest.

I heard the music playing, I looked down the aisle as I saw Y/N looking as beautiful as ever walk down the aisle with her father's arm linked with hers. I couldn't help but smile.

She stood in front of me and smiled brightly. The priest was saying stuff until the main stuff came up, "Do you Kim Hyo-Jong take Lee Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife..?" The priest asked. "Yes, I do." I said, "And do you, Lee Y/N take Kim Hyo-Jong, As your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Y/N as she nodded multiple times, "Yes, I do." She smiled. "I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said as I pulled Y/N into a deep passionate kiss, I pulled away and hugged her.

We had a wedding party as our parents gave speeches on how proud they are of us.

We ate cake, drank some wine or champagne.

Y/N groaned in pain, she held her stomach and told me, "I think my water broke.." I immediately stood up and carried Y/N with the parents following me, as we speeded to the hospital as the nurse took her in.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-
I entered the room to a screaming, she was carrying a small wrapped figure. It was our child, "His name, what do you want his name to be?" Y/N asked looking at me gently. "Jae-eun." I said, I know it's a girl name, but it doesn't really matter. She smiled at the thought, "I like it." She looked at me.

We went home as everyone was cooing at the baby. I led Y/N to my room as she was carrying the baby, "Go sleep, you need it." I said. "No no, it's fine." Y/N said. "No Babygirl, you need sleep." I said as I put her down to rest. She groaned and handed me the baby. I held the baby.

My mother and Yun-hi attacked me for the baby. I was being selfish and didn't give the baby, They whined. "It's my child, let my baby spend time with his father." I said as they walked away nodding. I spent time with the baby as I heard giggles and saw him smile. I sang a lullaby to put him to sleep. He immediately fell asleep, I felt tired so I decided to sleep.

Y/N put her hand over my chest and smiled, "You're going to be the greatest father ever."