Chapter 9~ Please stay with me.

During school Edawn couldn't just help but think what was going on last night. He realized Y/N hadn't ate because of his runaway. He got carried away and didn't pay attention to class at all. He got in trouble multiple times and even got detention, that's when the teacher had it. She sent him to the principal's office.

"So whats the problem here?" The principal asked
"It's about something." Edawn responded looking deeply at the principal's soul.
"About?" The principal asked.
"Just someone, they haven't eaten ever since I went missing from school." Edawn said as he blankly looked into his eyes.
"Understandable, you're hereby dismissed, go back to class."  The principal said.

Edawn headed back to class, He sat down as Y/N  looked at him concerned. "You okay..?" Y/N asked looking a little upset. "I'm fine." Edawn said. "Class dismissed!" Said the teacher as the bell rang. Y/N was preparing to leave until Edawn grabbed her wrist making her lean against him, "Y/N, Please stay with me." Edawn said looking deeply into her eyes. "Alright." She said grabbing his hand, holding it. Edawn placed her on his lap as he hugged her tightly. "Don't ever starve again. Even if I'm gone, don't ever do that again." Edawn said as he placed his head on Y/N's shoulder. "Promise?" Edawn said. "Promise." She said as she slightly moved her hips. "Let's go home. I don't care if I have detention."

Edawn said walking out the building. Y/N followed and Edawn drove home until Edawn placed his hand on Y/N's exposed thigh, making her a little excited. Edawn noticed Y/N was sitting straight as she stared to where his hand was as it trailed down her heat as her eyes widened. "You naughty boy!" She exclaimed. He slid her panties to the side, "No shorts under your skirt? Naughty girl aren't you?" He smirked as he rubbed Y/N's folds making her whimper. He entered a finger as she let out a small tiny moan, Edawn pulled up as he pulled out his finger.

He put Y/N over his shoulder making her ass beside his face as he spanked it. "I'm not the naughty one here." Edawn said, "I'm pretty sure that moan didn't come from me." He smirked. Edawn carried her to his bedroom and hovered on top of her. "You've pleasures me, and I didn't pleasure you, It's not fair." She whined. "You big baby, it doesn't matter if I'm pleasured, He planted a kiss on her forehead and hugged her. She hugged him back as they cuddled in bed.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim planted a hidden camera in Edawn's bedroom as The 4 parents watched Edawn and Y/N.

"Y/N..." He said stroking Y/N's hair.
"Yes?" She replied.
"Why do you stay with me?" Edawn said, "Is it because I said I'll get my parents to fire yours if you weren't mine..?" Edawn said.
"That, and there's another reason..." She said calmly.
"What's the other reason..?" Edawn asked.
"And because I love you." She said quietly, Edawn sort of heard her. "You..love me?" Edawn said. "Y-yes.." she said.
"Well Lee Y/N, I love you too." He smiled at her.
Her eyes lit up, "I know." She giggled.
"How?" He asked sitting up.
"When you ran away, Suhyu told me about what you said when you were driving over to your house." She smiled.
"Oh..." He nervously chuckled.
"And even when the bet was made I don't want to be without you for a week." Y/N said looking up at the ceiling.
"You're so cheesy." Edawn scoffed as he smiled. Edawn stood up and headed to the bathroom bringing a towel.

Y/N was just looking at Edawn, "You gonna stare or join?" Edawn said smirking. Y/N threw her head back as she covered her hot face with her hands.