Final chapter~ New Stories.

-Family Gathering-
"Hello, everyone." Edawn announced, "Mrs. Lee, Mr.Lee, Mrs. Kim, Mr.Kim." The person besides Y/N and Edawn said. "We herby are here to announce, that, We're letting Junho and Jae-Eun inherit the company." Y/N said, "We're getting old basically, and these two are the only ones we can count on." Y/N said continuing her sentence.

"We can't trust anyone else with the company. The company has it's reason it's known. Mostly on of them is for passing it on to their children." Edawn exclaimed.

"Understandable, But they need papers for the inheriting HyoJong, They can't just claim it straight away." Mrs. Kim said.

"Exactly, therefore, they have to understand what keeping a company means, they're only 16 Y/N and HyoJong, they can't possibly understand what keeping a company up means." Mr. Kim said.

"Excuse me, Mr.Kim I do know how to keep and build up a company, not that I had any experience but therefore I understand how." Junho said.

"Me too, we all know the basics and the hardships." Jae-Eun said in a serious tone just like Junho did.

"Alright then. Get the paperwork." Mrs. Lee Said. Y/N had a little brother, he was only 15 but about to turn 16.

"Mom, what's this?" The son said.
"Relax Rehyu, It'll be alright, Just some things went on okay?" Y/N's mother smiled.
"Alright." He responded.

The boys got the paperwork and started signing it, "You now own the company." Edawn smiled at the two of them, "Thanks Dad." Jae-Eun said smiling, "Thanks Edawn." Junho said as Edawn pulled him into a hug, "Call me father in law next," Edawn whispered in Junho's ear, Junho chuckled and said, "Gladly."

The whole family sat down at a restaurant preparing to eat, There wasn't any seats left for Junho so he decided to sit on Jae-Eun's lap, They ordered their food and ate until they payed which meant they left soon.

After the day they had that whole inheriting/eating event. Everyone one woke up with their Husband, Wife, Boyfriend, well Rehyu was asleep alone.

"Hey." Jae-Eun said as Junho woke up, "Hey." Junho softly said. "Ready for new stories?" Jae-Eun pecked his lips softly, "Yep." Junho smiled.