Chapter 25~ Angry Jae-Eun.

-JUNHO'S POV-
I was out with my friend, and soon he told me he was gay and leaned in to kiss me in the driveway of Jae-Eun's house, I could tell Jae-Eun was looking because I know him.

I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't realize he had kissed me. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do. I froze, he pulled away and got in his car.

I ran to the door and when I opened it, immediately locked it going to my room which was Jae-Eun's.

Right when I entered I felt myself getting slammed against the wall, I looked a little up and  saw Jae-Eun, his bangs covered his face as he trapped he between his arms, I saw his hand slowly raise to grab both my wrists with the other grabbing my chin.

"Why the fuck did he kiss you?" He yelled, "I-I don't know.." I responded. Jae-Eun let go of me and opened his windows and locked his door, "You're in deep trouble. You never pulled away." He yelled once again. "I-I'm sorry." I whined. "Sorry doesn't cut it. You're gonna have to prove you're sorry, but pathetic cheaters like you can't right? We've lived and been a couple for 6 years. 6 years. Now you want to kiss another dude?"  He said scoffing. "There's no point." He went to his balcony, He sighed and put his head between his arms running his fingers through his hair.

"I never meant-" I tried saying until I got cut off, "I know you didn't." He sighed, "But why did you? You never even bothered to pull away." He mumbled. "Because I was lost in my thoughts, I was thinking about something and hadn't realized he kissed me." I said sighing, "I don't care, You're still gonna get punished." He smirked, Jae-Eun got his head out his arms and grabbed my shirt throwing me on the bed.

My legs started to tremble, I didn't know what to do, I looked at him with my eyes widened as he took off my shirt, and every single piece of clothing off me. I was left naked, I tried covering my body until Jae-Eun flipped my body over tying it my hands to the headboard, including my legs. "You still want to kiss another dude?" He slapped my dick making me turn a little hard, "Hm?" He hummed, "N-no." I responded. "I'll just have to claim what's mine." He smirked.

I didn't know what to do, I was stunned. "Be a good boy and scream my name whenever I put my cock into your tight little hole, Alright?" He whispered against my ear. "O-okay." I shook in fear. "Okay what?" He growled. "Okay Jae-Eun." I bit my lip, I could hear him unbuckling his belt and taking off all his clothes as I felt leather hitting my ass hard.

"That's not it, try again." He yelled.  "O-okay d-daddy." I whimpered. "Exactly." He grinned.

Jae-Eun was teasing me my tapping his cock on my ass and around from where he was gonna start thrusting into me.

I screamed in frustration and that's when he slammed into me, I felt a sharp pain, I felt him hit my prostate making me moan loudly multiple times. "F-fuck." I moaned out. "Am I doing good baby? You like that?" He moaned into my ear as he thrusted roughly and quickly. 

"I-I l-love i-it." I screamed as he put his whole length in. "Scream my name, Yeah." He smirked. "D-daddy!" I screamed making the whole neighborhood awaken. 

"F-fuck you're so tight...I'm close." He moaned. Jae-Eun's hand led to my dick as he pumped it quickly, just by his touch I feel close to just cum all over his hand.

"M-me t-too." I moaned loudly.
Jae-Eun fastened the pace until we both came, He licked the cum off his hand and untied the ropes. "Never, And I say never. Kiss someone else." He growled.