Chapter 11~ Planning the future.

-EDAWN'S POV-
Y/N fell asleep, she just sucked my dick. I was scared, what if she sucked other guys dicks besides mine?! Is it ever possible?! Her skills were amazing!

What if her ex's dick got sucked?! What if Kyung-Jae's dick got sucked?! What if- Okay okay, I need to calm down.

I whined, making Y/N accidentally wake up.
"Shush with your whining or I'm gonna chop your dick off!" She said pointing at me half asleep dragging her words, "O-oh." I said looking at her. "I'm not joking now cuddle me until I fall asleep again." She groaned. I cuddled her until she fell asleep which was like 20 minutes long making me fall asleep with her.

-GLASS SHATTERING-
I immediately woke up along with Y/N, I threw Y/N under his bed as Y/N was panicked, I Stood up and yelled, "HEY!" A masked figure looked at me. "Shut up, or I'll make you." The masked man said. Y/N got out under the bed and looked ready to fight, "Don't tell him to shut up." She said aggressively. "Get her." The masked man said getting other masked figures tying her hands as she screamed. I had the police on speed dial, I never wanted this. Not with Y/N at least. She screamed, they told her to shut up, I kicked the robbers as I heard police sirens come here I knocked the two robbers unconscious and untied Y/N tying the two together.

Y/N got on my back as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms around my neck as her chest was pressed against my back. "We'll put them in jail tomorrow, don't worry." The officer smiled. A little boy came out one of the cop's cars and Y/N smiled brightly as she got off my back, "Look at this boy! He's so cute!" She pinches the boys cheek. "I want kids now." She frowned looking at Me, "U-Um.." I nervously laughed. The cop patted my back, "Don't worry, Kids aren't that bad but they can be a pain." He smiled holding the boys hand into the car as Y/N walked towards me smiling brightly, "That smile means you want something." I said.

"I want kids~" She held my hand looking at me, battling her eyelashes.
"I- S-shouldn't we plan the future?" I asked scratching the back of my head.
"Ugh, Fine" she said going back into the house, She headed to my room as the window man was repairing my window.

I got my laptop. I put it between Y/N and me.
"Okay, to make kids we have to be married." I said looking while explaining. "Ugh, knowing your pervert self you'll probably fuck me in front of the kids." She groaned. I hovered above her. "No, because they'll be confused, because they'd think we had a secret child because of someone screaming out "Daddy" I smirked and winked. She gasped when she got the joke, "Ah~ Daddy~" she moaned, of course she was faking it, it made me have a bulge. "You made me have a bulge." I frowned at her. "Use that bulge in me daddy," She winked raising her eyebrows as we looked at the planned laptop.

"Okay, we get married, we wait a couple months or years to have kids, Okay?" I said looking at her. "The thought of you and me getting married though..." She said looking at the ceiling. She sighed, "Yeah, come to think of it..." I said sighing. "Will we even get married?" She asked. "I don't know.." I said. "I hope we do.." she said quietly. It was loud enough for me to hear, I chuckled at her words.

I went under the blankets with her shutting down my laptop, "Goodnight my naughty girl." I said smiling as I went to sleep.
"Goodnight my naughty boy." She said smiling.

-BEEP BEEP-
My alarm went off. Y/N groaned in frustration. She had her chest sticking out as she fell off the bed. "Fuck." She cursed. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Don't laugh at me!" She yelled at me, Adorable naughty girl.