Chapter 10~ Mischievous boy

-EDAWN'S POV-
I basically asked Y/N to join me in the bath tub or She's just gonna look at me shower in peace? I heard footsteps and took my clothes off as Y/N entered the room with just her Bra and Panties. She turned the water on and unhooked her bra and took her panties off exposing her body.

I admired her body as she went into the bathtub, "You gonna join me?" She raised a eyebrow.

I went in the bathtub and dunked my head in putting my face against her heat as I licked his harshly. I heard her moan as she looked down and saw me, she pulled my hair so I got up and but myself between her legs putting my arms on her legs.

"I didn't even see you!" She exclaimed.
"You're evil, you know that?" She said jokingly.

I was back at my spot laying my head back relaxing until I felt something on my dick, It was Y/N, she kitty licked the tip as I grabbed some of her hair.

"That's what you get mischievous boy." She smirked and stood up. We cleaned up as I pressed my body against behind her making my cock press against her ass as she left out a whimper. "That's payback." I said whispering into her ears.

She dried off along with me as she put her clothes on, she plopped on the bed as she snuggled into the pillow, "Ugh, I'm so tired." She said. "What to do..." She said to herself. I was still in the bathroom changing. She smirked when I came out, I sat on the bed getting on my laptop.

I was doing some work until I felt something rub my crotch, "Naughty boy~" she dragged her words.
"Hm?" I replied when I looked down at where her hand was as I grabbed her hand. "Let me pleasure you~" she giggled. I was stuttering badly so no one understood what I said. She took off my pants along with my boxers as my hardened member sprung out.

-Y/N's POV-
This is sort of like "I owe you." Thing. I took off his pants and boxers as his member sprung out. I was shocked. "How am I gonna put that into my mouth.?" I thought to myself.

I grabbed it and stroked it as Edawn had his mouth open, Laid back as sweet sounds released from his mouth. "Don't get to excited." I said wrapping my lips around his cock, I slowly started to suck him off as he moaned. "F-faster." He said. I started to suck him off faster as more moans came out his mouth, He grabbed some of my hair and thrusted into my mouth quickly making his cock hit the back of my throat. I didn't gag, surprisingly.

"I'm close..." He said as he was slowing his thrusts down.
"Cum in my mouth. Let me taste you." I said massaging his balls as he released his climax into my mouth. I swallowed it as it tasted a little salty.

"Why did you pleasure me?" He said leaning to my face. "Because I owe you for pleasuring me, not to mention you lost half your virginity." I winked. There was a drip of cum on my lip as Edawn pointed it out, I licked it and sat on his lap, "What'chu doing on your laptop?" I asked smiling. "Work." He stroked my cheek. "What work??" I tilted my head. "Company work." Edawn said. "Ugh, I hate your work." I groaned falling to the empty spot beside him.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep..