Chapter 6~ Problematic boy.

Right when Edawn and Y/N were leaving girls screamed and ran after him until he got in the car quickly and drove away. Soon when the boy and girl got to his house they were greeted by his parents. "Hello Y/N!" His mother said. "I hope you enjoy the stay! Your parents are on a trip to The U.S!" His mother said. "That means I have to stay here until my parents come back..?" Y/N asked. "Yep! Just ask our chef to cook anything and he will! We're gonna be late to our flight bye guys!" The mother said running out of the door with her luggage's along with the dad zooming to the airport. "Weird..." Y/N said. "Yeah..." Edawn said. "We have the house to ourselves." He spoke once again. "True. What shall we do now?" Said Y/N tilting her head. "You have to finish what you started at the mall." Said Edawn looking down at his boner sticking out again. "Ah, fuck you." She groaned heading to Edawn's room plopping on the bed. Y/N heard him whining from downstairs, "But Y/N!!" He said whining, "You started it!!" He whined and sat on the bed crossing his arms. "Ughhh, Do I have to?" She said groaning. "Yes!" Edawn pouted. "But you're acting to cute for me to give you what you want!" She said sitting on Edawn's lap feeling his boner. "Please Y/N.." He said. "How about cuddles?" She groaned. "Hmph." He turned his head the other way as Y/N hugged him tightly, kissing his face all over, "Don't beggg," Y/N said, "It only makes it worse because you aren't being a naughty boy, you're being a problematic boy!" She whined. Edawn laid down his legs sticking out the bed, His arms on my back hugging me back, "Stay like this.." He said whispering in her ear as she continued to stay like that for a while. Y/N went downstairs as she saw Edawn dead asleep grabbing some food, eating it quickly and going back upstairs to check on Edawn, "Aish, you problematic boy, you're gonna get cold if you don't cover yourself..." she said calmly trying to put Edawn under the blankets as she stroked his hair and went to shower, after she got down showering she wore one of Edawn's shirts again getting in the blankets until Edawn grabbed her and held her like a plushie. He snuggled into her chest smiling in his sleep, "Ah." She said before dozing off to sleep.

-EDAWNS DREAM-
Y/N was right there on the bedroom pleasuring herself until I came in and she stopped, "Touching yourself without Daddy's permission aren't you?" I said growling against her ear, I was only a virgin yet I knew so much about sex. "N-no daddy." She said. "Telling lies babygirl? Not acceptable." I slapped her ass until it was red with my hand printed on it. "M-more." She whimpered. I took off my pants and boxers placing my tip against her entrance teasing her, Once I pushed in I felt the tightness surround my cock, "F-fuck Babygirl, Y-you're so tight." I said going a little faster and rougher. "I'm a virgin.." she said as Moans escaped from her mouth, "Me to." I said. I held her hand while thrusting into her roughly. I kissed her gently as she moaned into the kiss. "Kim Hyo-Jong, Edawn, Naughty boy!" I heard something getting louder each time.

-REALITY-
I realized I had Y/N's legs spread as I was on top of her rubbing my crotch against her panties. "H-huh?" I said. I realized the position I was in with Y/N, I noticed a drip going down Y/N's panties as I looked and saw a wet spot, "Dripping, aren't you?" I smirked against her clit, taking off her panties slowly. "Y-Yes." She whimpered. Once I was finished taking off her panties I licked her folds making her moan. Sooner or later I stuck my tongue inside her clit making her moan loudly as I swirled it around giving her all types of pleasure down there. "F-fuck.." she said whimpering. A few minutes later, "I-I'm close." Y/N said as she moved her hips. "Mm, Babygirl cum on my face." I said continuing to eat her out. She came as I licked all the juices and cum off her. She hid her face in embarrassment as I grabbed her chin making her look at me, "There's nothing to be afraid of baby." I said calmly. "O-okay.." Y/N blushed light red.