Chapter 8~ Drunk without her and him.

-EDAWNS POV-
I went to a bar, I got some drinks and got myself drunk so I could forget about her. The one who played me. I could hear my phone ring multiple times, and saw it was "Naughty girl 💞" I declined every time. Everybody wants her, but only I could have her until that boy kissed her. She didn't even push him away or pull away. She loved that kiss more than she loved the time we spent together. I went out the bar still drunk until I sat on a bench looking at the stars in the sky with my hood on. This is where I met her, Where I had my first ever kiss. Every time I thought of her I'd get a little more dizzy. Until, I passed out. By the time I woke up it was 2:54am at night, I checked my phone, 238 missed calls. "564 messages from "Naughty girl 💞"

"Naughty girl💞"
"Naughty boy...Please come back..I never intended to kiss him, Please come back."

-NEXT DAY  AT SCHOOL-
Edawn still hasn't shown up, even on a school day, I wasn't eating or sleeping at all. I was falling asleep in class until the teacher shouted at me which made me stare blankly at her, as I gave her a death stare making her a little scared. "Y/N see me after class." The teacher said worryingly. The bell rang then I was sitting at my desk blankly staring into the floor as the teacher came up to me. "Y/N, are you okay?" Mrs. Jae asked. "I'm fine, what do you care? You wouldn't understand shit." I snapped at her leaving the school and walking into a bar drinking some Soju getting me drunk as I saw someone familiar. The sight was blurry so I went up to them and saw Edawn, "Edawn..." I cried. "S-shit." He said running out of the bar making me cry. "I just want you back..." I said taking a few more shots of Soju.

-EDAWNS POV-
I saw Y/N at the bar she had Soju in her hand, was she getting drunk..? Most likely. She was crying when she reached me until I left. Y/N got brought out by security as she fell to the ground on her knees. I came to look at her but scared if I got to close she'll recognize me. "Edawn!" She cried out, "I'm a fucking idiot! I never should've even thought of studying with that jack-ass! I'm such a idiot! I only love No Kim Hyo-Jong, no one else! I love him with all my heart. This isn't the drunk me speaking! It's also the real me speaking!" She cried as she was on her knees. I went up to her and picked her up. "Shhh..." I said. I arrived at the house carrying her and putting her on the weight scale to check if that Soju has gotten her weight, Turns out was less than that, she didn't even weigh 90 pounds. It was less than that, Soju is supposed to make you gain a little weight. I checked under her shirt and felt her ribs. "Fuck Y/N, you haven't been eating have you..?" I asked. "I haven't ate anything since you left.." Y/N said. That was about a month like 23 days! Are you fucking stupid?!" I yelled at her. "It's not my fault you left me here crying over how much I missed you and how bad I wanted to see you hug me, smiling, kissing me. And all those things..I started drinking a couple days ago a few days after you were gone. All the Soju bottles in your house are now gone." Y/N said as she started crying. "I'm sorry for being a idiot." She sobbed. I went closer to her and hugged her tightly, "You have some stuff done wrong, but just know I love you because you make me happy inside." I said rubbing her back as she hugged me back.