Chapter 14~ No protection or pill.

-NARRATORS POV-
By the time Edawn and Y/N got to the house. He put her over his shoulder spanking her ass multiple times, Edawn threw her on the bed as he pulled down her jeans continuing to slap her ass, but harder and more painful, Y/N was enjoying the stinging pleasure.

He slapped it harshly until it had his hand printed on it, red.

Y/N couldn't control herself, She moved her hips quickly against Edawn's crotch making him have a boner touching her bottom. She took off his pants along with his boxers as Edawn took her panties off as he placed the tip against her entrance teasing her, "You made daddy excited like that, and yet you teased me. This is punishment babygirl. I won't be going gentle even though we're both virgins." He said whispering against the girls ear making her whine.

Edawn roughly slammed into Y/N feeling her walls surround his cock as she laid her head back moaning in pleasure. "I don't want to just hear
You moan, I want to hear you scream." Edawn said going harder and faster making Y/N scream his name. "That's more like it." He smirked as he continued to go fast.

Edawn took off Y/N's shirt along with her bra leaving her exposed skin get a breeze of fresh air. Edawn took that opportunity to suck on Y/N's neck, leaving hickeys. He left hickeys on her stomach, Breasts, and everywhere where her skin was slightly exposed.

As a few thrusts got sloppier Y/N's walls clenched around the boys cock as Y/N felt something twitch inside her. "F-fuck, I'm c-close." Said Y/N as Edawn continued to thrust but faster. "Me too." Edawn responded. Y/N reached her orgasm along with Edawn, His head was on her chest as he was breathing heavily along with the girl, "Are you on the pill?" The
Boy asked. "N-no." The girl responded. "We didn't use protection either, Fuck." Said Edawn sighing, "We're gonna have kids before we get married." Y/N said starting to cry, "No no, it's okay Y/N, I won't leave you..If I left the girl I think I got pregnant." Edawn said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Promise..?" She sobbed.
"Promise." Edawn replied.
"We're gonna have to see a doctor about it though..." Edawn said.
"Alright, But If it's positive or negative we'll tell our parents?" She said.
"Yes." The boy replied making the girl smile.

-FEW WEEKS LATER-
Okay, it's been weeks since I had unprotected sex with Y/N...We went to the doctor and the doctor came back, "Okay, Miss Lee here is pregnant, It's gonna be a boy." The doctor said smiling.
"R-really??!" Me and Y/N said.
"Yes really." The doctor said still smiling.

-Y/N'S HOUSE-
We arrived at Y/N's house, all the parents were there, "Mom, dad, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Lee, I'm pregnant with HyoJong's child." I said as everyone looked shocked and clapped, "YES OUR PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE!!" My mother and Y/N's mother yelled, The fathers were shocked and hugged us. "Congrats guys." Y/N's mom went toward us, "What's the gender?" Her mom asked, "It's a boy." Y/N smiled. "And you two aren't even married yet?!" My mom exclaimed. "No we aren't, but I hope we will be soon.." Me and Y/N said at the same time.