Chapter 12~ Dinner with parents.

-MRS. KIM'S POV-
My Hyo-Jong and Y/N are dating! Yes I may be a little creepy by planting a hidden camera in the room but, anyways, He and Y/N pleasured each other!! That's great news for us and The lee family! Our flight was today, we were going back to South Korea to see our children. Of course we would because we miss them and they came out of me and Mrs. Lee.

We flew back to Korea and Hyo-Jong and Y/N were waiting for us. Y/N was holding his hand, Ugh! So cute!! They're so cute together!

-EDAWN'S POV-
I was so happy whenever me and Y/N's parents came. I hugged Y/N and kissed her lips gently. That's when my mom and dad including Y/N's parents, "shall we have dinner?" Y/N's father asked. Me and Y/N nodded to each other happily.

Soon we arrived to a restaurant, we took a seat as the waitress led us. Me and Y/N sat next to each other. "Remember not to disobey me or I put that vibration up." I said in a harsh tone whispering in her ear. "Y-Yes." She said. "Yes what?" I said whispering against her ear, "Yes daddy.." she whispered. "That's my girl." I said smirking.

"And what would this beautiful lady like to drink?" The boy waitress asked winking at Y/N, "Um-" She nervously laughed. I looks aggressively looked at the waitress as my mother was watching, "She'll have water." He growled at the waitress. "Alright..What would you like to drink?" He said trying to smile. "Water as well." I replied. "Okay, and I'll be right back with the drinks ready to order!" He said happily and walked out.

leaving a piece of paper under Y/N's shoe, I picked the piece of paper under her shoe and found out it was numbers. It must've been his number.

-Click, Click.-
I turned the vibration onto Y/N's heat, I stuck a vibrator in her turning it all the way up making her  stand up straight. "Y/N, honey you okay?" My mother asked. "Y-y-yes!" She replied. She looked at me and I lifted up my hands.

The waiter came back with the food as I showed him the paper, "You think I'm gonna let this go?" I raised a eyebrow at him. "S-sir I don't recall what that is..." The waiter nervously chuckled. I stood up on my chair and yelled, "Everyone! This waiter here is trying to steal my girlfriend! He slid a piece of paper with his number on it under her shoe!" The people were shocked, Y/N smiled and nodded, "Yes! In matter of fact! He even tried to flirt with me!" Y/N stood up on her chair holding hand.

-MRS. LEE'S POV-
I can't believe it, these kids are perfect for each other, they agreed with one another, they kiss; they hug, they even hold hands. Maybe my daughter isn't gonna be lonely after all. I smile and enjoy the two standing up for each other against the waiter. After all, that waiter did look like a jerk.

The two sat back down. As I heard a click, I pretend to drop my fork and see Y/N's hand on Hyo-Jong's crotch. I hit my head on the table. "Ow!" I hissed in pain. "Mom, are you okay?!" Y/N said. "I'm fine honey, thank you" I smiled. I was still concerned on why her hand was on his crotch.

Did my own daughter get her virginity taken?! Cause if so, I'm so happy for her!! I could have grandchildren! But then I forgot about something.

When I was in America me and her father had sex, we didn't use protection..I'm afraid I might be pregnant. I feel sick to my stomach. "Honey.." I looked over to Johyun, "Yes?" Johyun looked at me. "I think I'm pregnant." I whispered to his ear.

"W-What, Yun-hi, we need to see a doctor, it's been about 2 weeks since we had sex." Johyun stood up and cleared his throat, E-excuse me but Yun-hi isn't feeling well so I must take her to the hospital.." Said my husband looking at me. "Y-Yes, I'm not feeling very well.." I said. "Oh, we can drive you to the hospital!" Said Hyo-Jong. "I-If you insist."

We each payed for our meal and headed to Hyo-Jong's car, Y/N was in the front seat as So was Hyo-Jong. His hand was placed on her thigh as he drove to the hospital.

I was in the doctors office, "Mrs. Lee, I have some good news, You're pregnant and it's most likely a boy." The doctor said smiling. "R-really?" I gasped. "Yes, be sure to stay healthy and to take care of it, you may now go as you wish." The doctor said smiling.

I went to the others and said, "I have a announcement to make everyone! I'm pregnant and it's most likely a boy!" I yelled in excitement. Y/N smiled, "Congratulations mom, I want a little sibling." She smiled, I hugged her, "Aw Y/N, do you want children to?" I asked looking at Hyo-Jong, "I-I u-uh.." Both Y/N and her boyfriend stuttered. "Yes !!" Mrs. Kim yelled in excitement.