Chapter 21~ Learning more about sex.

-JAE-EUN'S POV-
I was heading to class whenever I heard a voice saying, "Jae-eun, can we maybe um..kiss?" Junho said as I turned around, I sighed and looked around.

Halls were empty. I planted a gentle kiss on his lips as we headed to class, "Okay class! We're gonna be moving desks but you'll be with your partner still." The teacher said as she went towards our desk and pushed it in the back of the classroom, it was only our table at the very back.

She moves other desks, she teaches until I felt something grabbing my hand, it was Junho's hand, he held my hand as I held his back. He smiled gently as we continued writing, I can write in any hand but mostly I'd prefer my left hand to write with.

She was teaching until the boy next to me also known as you know who placed both our hands on my thigh making me distracted, "Attracted to me much, aren't you?" I leaned against him smirking.

"You're only 10, you don't need to be so..sexual.." he blushed. I chuckled and continued to work when the teacher called on us. I skipped 1st grade so now I'm in 6th, we had a sex ed teacher today.

"Hello everyone! Today I'll be the Sex Ed for this class today and so far on. today we are learning about the same genders having sex, it also involves some things that are bonus, but if we have extra time we'll talk about that and the positions.

-MIDDLE OF CLASS-
The teacher was explaining about the male sex and how it worked. I learned a little more about to same gender sex. Now was the Girl-on-girl sex. She kept explaining until it was the end of the lesson.

"Okay class, we still have 10 minutes left so I'll explain the positions and kinks during sex." She said.
"Kinks, I know about kinks and Doms and Subs." I said. "Hm?" Hummed the teacher as she heard me, "Nothing.." I responded slouching in my seat.

"Okay, Kinks are like what you enjoy more during sex or what basically makes you want to have sex with the person who uses them, you understand me?" She raised a eyebrow, "Whenever the person you like uses your kinks you get horny and start wanting to want them more and more until you finally get their touch." I said as she turned her head around in shock, "That's..actually correct. It's nice to know you know much about kinks." She smiled.

"Now, There's such things that make you horny like Jae-Eun said, Such as Choking, Praising, Degrading, Orgasm denial, Blood play, Threatening, and many more such as good and harsh kinks." The teacher said as she looked at the board. "Nicknames is also one of them, Such as example, Slut, Whore, Bitch, Good girl/boy, My angel, My precious babygirl/baby boy, and many more of the good and bad." She said.

"I like choking..teasing...dirty talk.." Junho mumbled. "You like Choking, Teasing, And Dirty talk?" I whispered to him, "Y-Yes." He said. "Naughty boy, Wait until we're alone." I said whispering against his ear.