Chapter 7~ Study partners.

-School-
Edawn and Y/N were talking until this one boy walked in grabbing her attention blushing red. "Who's that?" Edawn asked.
"The boy in my contacts saved as Future husband." Y/N said Blushing.
"Oh...Hm.." Edawn said sounding upset a little.
"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, "Nothing, Everything's Fine." Edawn shot a fake smile at her.
"Okay class! Today we will set our partners, Hyo-Jong and Suhyu, Y/N and Kyung-jae." As the teacher continued to say more. Y/N panicked she went blushing like crazy, Edawn looked at her and looked down in disappointment. Edawn's partner was Y/N's bestfriend and Y/N's partner was her crush. Edawn needed to be excused to go to the bathroom, "Why do you like her Edawn? Why do you get upset every time she's with another boy, especially one she likes?" He asked to himself. He walked back into the classroom looking all depressed and sad. He walked to his seat and ignored everyone around him clicking his pen multiple times. "Why does it have to be him.." Edawn mumbled. By the time the bell rang it was the end of school, Y/N had invited Kyung-Jae over then I invited Suhyu to come over to study.

I drove Suhyu over there looking all upset, "Hey is there something wrong with you..? You've been looking upset lately. It happened whenever Mrs. Jae announced the study groups." Suhyu asked. "I suppose, seeing Y/N with another guy besides me makes me upset...I just don't like it and whenever she smiles at another guy a bullet gets taken into my heart...I love Y/N, she may not know that, but deep inside I really love her with all my heart.." I said with his eyes getting watery. "That's really sweet you care for Y/N like that..." Suhyu said, "You'll make a great boyfriend and husband for her." Suhyu said again as she patted my shoulder. "Wait what..?" I said. "You heard what I said I don't need to repeat myself." She smiled as she walked into the house seeing Kyung-Jae and Y/N, They had their hand on one another. I intensely looked at the hands as Kyung-Jae grinned and pulled her into a kiss. I lost it at that moment. The girl he loved the most, betrayed him. I stomped to my room and slammed it shut, I locked the door and opened the window sneaking out. No one saw, I ran somewhere no one would ever come. The woods in the park. "Why do you do this to yourself..You're Kim Hyo-Jong, not Idiot Jong. She played you." I said to myself falling to my knees about to cry. The way he kissed her the way her hand was on his. Y/N never had done that.

-Y/N'S POV-
Kyung-Jae pulled me into a random kiss, I heard foot-stomps on the stairs as I went to Edawn's room to check on him, but then find out it's locked. I grabbed a chopstick and after many tries I unlocked it to only find out the window was open and realized Edawn wasn't no where to be found. I found out he ran away. Was it because of the kiss? Suhyu ran up to me and tapped my shoulder, "He ran away, Because, you broke his heart when you kissed Kyung-Jae." She said panting. "He said he loved you with all his heart and gets jealous whenever you're with another boy." She said. "W-What?" I said. "Y/N, don't act like a dumbass, Edawn loves you more than a friend. He loves you like a girlfriend." She said. I was in shock, if I known Edawn liked me I wouldn't have studied with Kyung-Jae.