Chapter 15~ Yes daddy

-Y/N'S POV-
So yes, I'm pregnant with Edawn's child. We both needed each other when that happened and I didn't even take birth control pills. He didn't even use a condom.

"Hey Y/N, you good?" Edawn said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm alright, I'm just still mad at myself for not using birth control honestly." I said looking down.
"Hey it's my fault, I should've asked you before we started doing it.." He said sighing.
"It's alright, we're both mad at ourselves, yet we a-" I was trying to say before I got interrupted by a kicking in the stomach. "Ow." I hissed. "Did you poke my stomach?" I asked Edawn.
"No, why?" He said looking at me.
"Because I felt something kick or poke." I said.
"Maybe that's the baby~" Edawn said kissing my cheek.
"It's only been about 5 days?" I tilted my head.
"Huh..OW." I said once it kicked again.
"Aw he's so mischievous like daddy~" Edawn said whispering into my ear, "And may possibly be so needy sometimes like babygirl here.." Edawn smirked against my earlobe.

I crossed my legs a little feeling a little turned on, "Aw, Is babygirl here wanting to be a whore for daddy?" Edawn attacked my neck biting it, sucking on it.

-EDAWN'S POV-
"S-Stop, We're about to have a child can you not around him?!" She whined.
"Maybe he'll grow up to be like me." I chuckled.
"Oh good lord, and if he does I don't know what I'm gonna do." Y/N said dragging her words dramatically.

"You may want to put your hair down for the sake of your neck." I whispered into her ear.
"You left hickeys?!" She exclaimed.
"Maybe or maybe not.." I said.
"I don't care." She kissed my cheek as she got out of my grip.

Y/N was groaning all day long, "I'm craving for donuts, ughhh." She whined.
"Why be craving for donuts when you can crave for me?" I smirked continuing to work on my laptop, she slapped my arm playfully, "You naughty naughty boy!" She said closing her eyes tight. I chuckled at her cuteness. "I'll order donuts then." I said looking at her.

I see her stand up and hover on top of me as she slid under my laptop making our noses touch, "Thank you daddy~" She said as she sat on my lap. I tried to make sure my bulge wasn't obvious, whenever she calls me daddy it gets me excited.

"You have a bulge." She said looking down on it.
"Get on your knees, slut." I said looking deeply into her eyes.
"Y-yes d-daddy." She said as she got startled.
"Good girl, Now remove daddy's pants and boxers." I demanded.
"Yes daddy." She said as she took my pants off along with my boxers stroking it slowly.
I grabbed a fistful of hair. "Don't go slow, just fucking suck whore." I said.
"Y-Yes daddy." She said as she took my whole length in as she sucked quickly.

I heard a knock, I quickly headed over to my desk to where my desktop was and brought Y/N there pulling her hair as I logged in doing work, She continued sucking but slowly.
"Mr. HyoJong?" Said a assistant from my parents' company.
I tried not to make a sound as Y/N continued sucking. "Yes?? Come in!" I shouted making her unlock the door. "Your parents want you to sign this contract." Said Ms. Yunnie, "It's about to company, whether you want to inherit or not." She said.
Y/N sucked faster massaging his balls,
"I'll inherit the company." I said signing the contract. "You now own Kim Businesses." Ms. Yunnie said as she left.
Edawn let out loud moans as he came in Y/N's mouth, She swallowed the cum and stood up, "So you own Kim business?" She asked. "Apparently now I do."