Chapter 5~ Bonding time!~

-EDAWN'S POV-
I was thinking about Y/N during the whole time during classes, I even drew her in my math textbook. "Kim Hyo-jong!" The teacher yelled. "S-sorry Mr. Park." I snapped back into reality. "Next time pay attention." The teacher said. I nodded and started taking notes. "Okay class, You will have study partners from class 2-5, There's a test about history and there's some people who need to study." The teacher said leading us to class 2-5, Mr. Park leaned to the teacher of Class 2-5 whispering to her ear something about me, "Good luck." Mr. Park said as he patted my shoulder. "Okay class, we have a new transfer student from class 2-3 to now class 2-5, Introduce yourself please." The teacher smiled. "Hello, I'm Kim Hyo-Jong." I waved. A girl was working on her work not paying attention at all. "Hyo-Jong, You may sit next to the girl working as she pointed to the girl who was working. "Thank you Mrs. Jae." I bowed and headed to my seat, I whispered to the girl beside me, "Hey..What's your name?" I smiled. She lifted her head up until I realized it was Y/N, I forgotten she had worn a messy bun today. "Y/N?!" I quietly shouted. "What?- NAUGHTY BOY!" She shouted. "Y/N! Control your volume!" Mrs. Jae shouted across the classroom, "Since both you and Hyo-jong were talking you can talk in detention!" She said. "W-What?! N-no!" She shouted. "Do you want me to take you to the office?" She questioned. "N-no ma'am." She backed down. "That's what I thought, and you two could work together for the test coming up!" She smiled. "W-wh-" Y/N  said before she got interrupted, the bell rang which meant for students to go home. The students packed their bags and left the classroom with just Me and Y/N. "Y/N..." I said dragging my words, "Hm?" She said looking back at her. "I'm sorry for bringing you into detention." I said looking down. "It's alright, Naughty boy and naughty girl get in trouble together hm..?" She smiled. "Why are you being so...nice?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe because of something I finally got of my chest." She said. "What chest, I don't see any chest!" I playfully said. "Meanie! See I do have a chest just feel!" She said confidently putting my hands on her boobs, "Still don't feel anything." I said. "Aish." She growled. "You don't have anything down there to! I have to get a microscope to see that!" She giggled. "Ah! Sure, you're just being like this because I said you have no boobs! I can play like that!" I said grabbing her hand and putting it inside my boxers. "Ah! Never put my hand there again pervert!" She yelled playfully. "Catch me if you can!" She said running around the empty classroom as I ran after her, she giggled until I caught her holding her by her waist leaning in closer and closer to her face until my lips landed on hers, she made the kiss soft and passionate, I put her on a desk continuing to kiss her but a little deeper and more rougher, I slid my hands to her waist as she put her arms around my neck, We pulled away and looked at each other deeply in the eyes breathing heavily. "What was that thing that you got off your chest?" I asked calmly. "I'll tell you whenever I'm ready for it." She said leaving me upset and excited because depends if it's bad or good news.

-END OF DETENTION-
-NARRATORS POV-
The two got out of school as Y/N texted her mom as she was gonna hang out with Edawn for the day. Her father and mother wanted her and Edawn to be together so they happily called their parents and told them their plan is going correct as Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim screamed in happiness. The parents talked overnight ranting about how much they want Y/N and Edawn together. Edawn took Y/N to the mall as Edawn led her to a store to get Y/N clothes she wants. "You don't have to do this..." Y/N whined. "No, I insist, you need new clothes anyway." Edawn said. "But I don't want you to spend money..." Y/N told Edawn. "Don't worry Y/N, you're my naughty girl, do whatever." He said. Leaving Y/N whining. Edawn found something and smirked. "This'll look amazing on her.." Edawn smirked once again. "Y/N! Try this on" Edawn said happily, Y/N went to the dressing room and unfolded the clothing, it was at this moment She knew Edawn was a Actual Naughty boy. It was a lingerie. She put it on and opened the door only showing her face, "I'd rather have you come in then to just let me walk out like this." She nervously said. Edawn entered the dressing room and saw Y/N's exposed legs and arms and showing cleavage. "Edawn don't get me this pleasee!" She got on her knees and begged. This made a boner out of Edawn, He imagined all the things he could do if Y/N was on her knees. Y/N looked at Edawn's boner and leaned herself against it putting her lips on Edawn's mid-section pants. "Y-Y/N stop.." He laid his head back. She took his pants off along with his boxers and kissed his hardened member. "Don't make me wear this again then." She said putting on Edawn's boxers and pants back on. "Fine.." Edawn replied. "Y-you don't need clothes anyways." He scoffed as he walked out the mall with Y/N running behind him.