Chapter 3~ Problem solved.

-Edawn's POV-
I checked Y/N's phone, it was a boy with a heart emoji on it. It's contact name was "Future boyfriend 💕" I felt something inside me, something burning, I felt angry. But I wasn't mad. It's something people called jealousy. Like when you get mad at someone for liking someone more than you or something? Yeah, that. She came out the shower with a towel on her body which left me in shock. I stood up to her as I looked a little down to look at her eyes, "Who's this?!" I yelled at her showing the contact name. "None of your business!" She yelled back at me. "You can't flirt with anyone when I'm yours!" I shouted at her. "I'm not even yours! I'm doing this for my parents! Because I don't want them getting fired by their bitch-ass son!" She shouted. A bullet went through my heart. "Maybe I don't want to have your fucking slut self here sleeping in my bed because I could know what type of person you are, you probably only want sex you whore!" I yelled at her angrily. She looked down as her hair covered her face, little tiny drops fell from her face. I was to mad to realize what she was doing. That's later when I realized a sniff left from her nose. She put her arm against her eye, I lifted up her chin and saw tears. "Don't touch me,"She warned. "No." I responded. She slapped my arm and screamed, "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME KIM HYO-JONG!" I was left with no more sanity. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her roughly, Soon she melted into the kiss as I slid my tongue in her mouth, I pulled away and whispered, "I'm sorry Y/N, I got jealous..." I said. "About what..?" Y/N looked in fear. "The "Future boyfriend" thing, I didn't like it...Because I wanted to be yours and yours only." I said putting my head on her shoulder. "My naughty boy. I'll never be yours." She said. Another bullet taken to the heart. "Whatever. Like I care?" I said rolling my eyes. "You most certainly do because of what you said." She grinned. "Do not make me take that towel off you." I said glaring at her. "Catch me if you can!" She said running around my room. I caught her and took her towel off, "I said I'll take that towel off." I said smirking. She tried covering her body. It was no use. I saw her exposed skin. She looked at me in fear. "Tsk." I said. I went to the bathroom taking off all my clothes until I heard the door unlock Y/N entering smiling with her eyes closed, "Naughty boy! I j-" Her eyes opened and saw my naked body. I tried covering up my man part but once again, no use. "I was just gonna say that I forgot my clothes!" She said quickly. I looked over and saw her Bra and Panties and my shirt placed on the floor as my eyes widened. It was a thong, it was a thong, a t h o n g. She tried running as her towel took off and left the bathroom door open. Her bottom was against my crotch when one of the housekeepers came in and saw us in this position. "I'm sorry to interrupt Mr.Kim and Ms.Lee." The housekeeper said. She left and me and him fought. "Now I gotta take another shower because you touched me!" Y/N said. "There's only one bath and we want to shower at the same time!" I shouted, "Then let's bathe together then, Hm?!" Y/N shouted, "Alright, let's do it then." I said.