Chapter 16~ Marry me?

-EDAWN'S POV-
While Y/N was out with my parents I went to the Jewelry store, This is when I planned it, I planned I'd marry the love of my life, Y/N.

I was looking for rings, one she'd like. This one ring had 2 mini sharp diamonds at the side as the middle one had a big sharp one, I liked it. It suited her tastes in rings.

I saw her send photos to her bestfriend about the type of ring she wants. Specifically the size, tone, texture, and etc, but this one is what matched her sayings about her taste in rings.

"This one." I told the cashier.
"Alright. That'll be 1,372.34 please." The cashier smiled as she put the ring into a box when I gave her the money. "There you go, have a great day!" The cashier said as she handed me a bag with the box in it.

I drove home and called some people to help me prepare this proposal. The park was one of Y/N's favorite spots, The fountain in the park was the favorite in the park so I got some people to put rose petals on the stone right where the fountain goes, and on the floor as-well. I set up some lights on the bench, That's the bench where me and Y/N first kissed.

I planted lights on the bench as it turned nighttime. I saw my parents pull up with a blindfolded Y/N as they led her to the fountain.

They took off the blindfolded and I finally bended down on one knee and asked, "Lee Y/N, Will you be my naughty wife?" She nodded many times as I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. I was happy she said yes.
"We can finally start a real family.." she said sobbing.
"Yeah, I hope he grows up to be the strongest and healthiest boy ever." I smiled at her.

Everyone in the car applauded, they were talking about how it was so sweet, The parents were crying.

-MR. LEE'S POV-
I can't believe it, my daughter is getting married! God I'm so happy for her. She's a grown up woman now. She deserves this as much as anyone does. I'm just so proud for her. Honestly.

-MRS. LEE'S POV-
I couldn't believe it!! My daughter, my only- wait no I'm about to have another child. My eldest child is having a child and a husband!! I'm so happy for her and her fiancée, and their upcoming son! I'm gonna become a grandma, Ugh, I'm going to be so old! But if my daughter is happy I'm happy.

-MRS. KIMS POV-
OH MY GOD, IT HAPPENED, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS REAL.

-MR. KIM'S POV-
I'm happy for my son, he deserves it after all the work he'd done. He's going to marry Y/N soon, I'm gonna become a father in-law. Along with  Dunhi who is gonna become a mother in-law.

-Y/N'S POV-
I want to cry, I love Him, I love him for everything he does. I love him. Now, he's gonna be my husband soon. There's no words to explain how I feel right now. I'm taken by surprise.