Chapter 4~ Bonding.

-In the bathtub-
Y/N went towards me spreading my legs and putting herself between me, I grabbed her waist, "And what do you think you're doing?" I said glaring at her. "Naughty boy needs a naughty girl." She giggled. Is she secretly drunk or high? I realized there was a champagne bottle on the side for decoration, she must've drank it. It was full when I saw it and now there's barley any. "Ugh, Y/N we have to go sleep for God's sake." I scoffed. "But I don't wanna sleep~I want naughty boy~" She smiled with her eyes closed. I washed her up and myself. "Don't look at me change you pervert!" She said about to fall giggling. "Hah, Pervert." She laughed. I put her into my shirt which looked cute on her for some reason.

I put her on my bed as she patted the spot beside her, "sleep with meee" she giggled. I had no choice because I wasn't gonna sleep in the guest room or the floor?
I sat down beside her as she sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck, "Naughty boy~" Y/N smiled. "Naughty girl, go to sleep." I couldn't help but smile. She lied down beside me and heard the FaceTime ring, she was calling someone called "bff"
The girl picked up and said, "Hey Y/N! Wait...you aren't in your bed! Who's bed are you in?! Do I have to hunt someone down?!" Her Best-friend yelled through the phone. "No, no, the boy beside me is called Naughty boy, you're not allowed to tell anyone else, but it's Kim Hyo-jong!" She yelled cutely. I was on my laptop doing some stuff on it until she showed me on camera as I waved. "Kim Hyo-jong as In The Kims?" Her friend asked. "Yes!" She giggled. "Y/N are you drunk?" She asked. "Yes." She laughed. Y/N pulled my arm and made me lay next to her. "Don't take him away from me!" She yelled at the phone in her drunk self. "I wouldn't never." She said smiling. "Good! He's mine and mine only!" Y/N said as I was recording all this smiling the brightest I can. "He's supposed to be my naughty boy no one else's!" She yelled as she hung up. She got on top of me and kissed my neck, "You're a Naughty boy..." She mumbled. I was turned on but had to deny. She was drunk, I gave her water and kept making her drink it until she got sober. "What happened?" She asked with her eyes half open. I showed her the video as she gasped. She covered her red face in embarrassment.

-Y/N'S POV-
I can't believe I sat on Edawn's lap and kissed his neck! What is this?! I realized a red mark was left on his neck from where I kissed his neck. "I left a hickey!" I yelled. "Shush, my parents are sleeping!" He whispered loudly. "Sorry.." I whispered. He hovered on top of me, "Tomorrow you have school, we both go to the same school, let's pretend we're together, okay?" He asked looking at me seriously. "What will I get in return?" I leaned in making our noses touch. "A week without me." Edawn said. "Deal." I smiled. "Alright, Thanks Y/N." Edawn smiled. "No problem." I said laying down as Edawn got in the blanket with me sleeping together. I hadn't realize I was holding his hand.

-THUD-
I heard a thud, I checked my phone, it was 4:38am, I realized Edawn wasn't on the bed so I panicked, "Edawn?" I said worryingly. "Edawn!" I worried. I heard a groan. I looked down and saw Edawn on the floor moving in pain, "Are you okay?!" I ran to him and helped him up. "I'm fine.." He said scratching his head, "I was worried.." I said mumbling. "Hm?" He looked at me. "Nothing." I put him to bed getting under the blankets. I ended up going back to sleep hugging Edawn.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-
The alarm went off as I woke up to a naked Edawn, I covered my eyes until he took my hands off my eyes, "I've seen you and you've seen me naked, don't worry." He rolled his eyes. I got up and used an skirt that one of his housekeepers got me, It was a white blouse a little big and a black high knee skirt with white shoes. I put the clothes on tucking the shirt in a little putting my hair in a messy bun. The outfit was cute and aesthetically pleasing. I went to school with my arm around Edawn's and smiled at everyone, I went to my friends and saw my best-friend. "Y/N, were you drunk last night whenever you FaceTimed me?" She asked. "Yes Suhyu, I was." I responded scratching my head. "You said You loved Kim Hyo-jong as you were in bed with him." Suhyu said. I leaned in her ear and whispered.