Chapter 22~ Junho's runaway.

-JUNHO'S POV-
I haven't heard or got a message from Jae-Eun in all day. It was a Saturday, his parents recently gave him a new phone as my parents gave me on as well.

I gave him my number and we'd talk daily..but he never texted me today.

I sighed as I let my head dangle from the side of my bed. C'mon just text me.

I forgot I had some things to do but all I was focused on was him.

Since drawing is a hobby of mine I decided to draw us holding hands and kissing, Pretty Rated 13 for such a young fellow like me huh? Yeah yeah, I drew us together as my step-mother busted in screaming, "Park Junho! Get over here and continue doing what you want instead of looking at your phone acting all stupid like you are!" I rolled my eyes and slammed the door locking it.

Why did my father have to marry such a woman like her? I heard my door unlock as my father was on the doorstep, "You slapped your stepmother?!" He yelled in anger, "No, why?" I asked in a confused face. "She said you slapped her, and you slammed the door on her, not to mention something rude was said to her by you." He yelled once again.

"Okay?" I responded.
"I don't want to see you right now, just, don't speak to me right now." He sighed in disappointment walking away closing my door.

"Hey Junho, I heard dad yelling out there, you okay?" My sister came in peaking her head out the door, "I'm fine, no need to worry." I smiled as she went back to her room, I was tired of me and my father arguing because of the same thing over and over again.

I locked my door pushing some furniture to it, making it secure as I grabbed my backpack filling it with necessary items needed.

I opened the window as I jumped out, I looked around to see if anyone was watching but no one wasn't. I walked out the driveway and onto the street.

I looked at my phone and saw a text, "Hey, Junho, Sorry I didn't text you earlier, I'm still getting used to this phone right now." His message said, "Hey, can you do me a favor and pick me up at Vintie Cafe?" I texted him back, he quickly responded, "Sure." I smiled at ran towards Vintie Cafe which was a couple of minutes away.

I arrived and sat down as I saw Jae-Eun sit down at my table, "What do you need?" Jae-Eun asked. "I need to stay at your house for a while, things have been going on at home lately and it's all just messed up." I sighed.

"That's alright, I'll ask my mom." He said as he got up, heading towards his mom's car as I was watching, he signaled that I can stay when I got in the car excitedly, "Thank you so much for letting me stay Mrs. Kim!" I smiled.

"No problem, Let's go home shall we?" She smiled. "Yeah, please." Me and Jae-Eun said.

We all arrived to Mrs. Kim's house as I looked in admiration in the front of it.

Jae-Eun laughed and grabbed my wrist pulling me to his bedroom, It was a beautiful view, A pool and including a balcony which was beautiful, Everything in his room was pretty amazing.

"Like it?" He giggled.
"Very much." I pulled him into a gentle kiss.
He kissed me back softly as I pulled away, with a smile on both of our faces.