13

*Jaelyn* 

Today is my 18th birthday. My mom's taking me Birthday Shopping with Bridgette. I got myself a new phone for while I'm in Florida. We stopped at Hot Topic which is my favorite stores. I get a $5 off on everything in the store. 

I got some new band tee shirts, skinny jeans, shorts, everyone for my alternative style and a pair of new boots. Then we headed to an athletic shop for attire for when I try out for WWE.

"So Jaelyn, is Lauren meeting you and Bridgette at the airport?" my mom asked. 

"Actually she's coming in today. She's gonna come to my birthday party. Then we'll leave the next day but at Midnight to get on a plane at and be there by 6 am," I said. 

My mom nodded. "Okay. It's a good thing I get to meet her before you leave," she said. 

"She's excited to meet you. Is Brie and Nicole coming?" I asked. 

"They are coming. Its okay. It'll be drama free tonight," she said. 

"There better be no drama. I won't tolerate Brie and Nicole's bitchin tonight," I said. 

My mom nodded. "What time is Lauren coming in?" she asked. 

I checked my watch. "It's about 1 pm so her plane will arrive at 3:30 pm," I said. 

She nodded. "Okay. Should we get some lunch before we go to the airport to get her?" she asked. 

"Yeah, we better eat something. Bridgette, you hungry sweetie?" I asked. 

"Yay!" she said, smiling. 

3:30pm

*Lauren* 

My plane just landed in San Deigo airport. I got up out of my seat getting my carry on bag and handbag. I got off the plane, walking through the gate. I texted Jaelyn that I just landed and I will meet her at baggage claim. 

A few minutes later.....

I got to baggage claim. I saw Jaelyn trying to find me. "Jaelyn!" I yelled. 

"Lauren!!" she yelled. 

We ran to each other and hugged. 

"Finally! After 3 long years," I said. 

"I know right!" she said, smiling. 

After we hugged, Jaelyn's mom walked over towards us with Bridgette. 

"Lauren, this is my Mom, Kathy Colace. Mom, this is Lauren," Jaelyn said. 

"Nice to meet you finally. Jaelyn's told us so much about you," Kathy said.

"Jaelyn's told me so much as well. Is this Bridgette?" I asked. 

"Yes. Lauren this is Bridgette. Bridgette this your god-aunt Lauren," she introduced Bridgette. 

Bridgette hides her face in Jaelyn's arms. "Aww. She's shy when she meets new people," Jaelyn said. 

"We should get going. Jaelyn's party is in two hours," Kathy said.

"Yeah, we better. I gotta call Bryson's mom to get Bridgette," Jaelyn said. 

"Want me to do your hair and makeup?" I asked. 

"Of course. You did my hair at cheer-camp remember?" Jaelyn asked. 

"Of course I did. Good memories," I said.

*Jaelyn* 

I'm glad my bestie is here to celebrate my 18th birthday. She's doing my hair.